Site Feedback

The fucker automatically removes quotes for some reason

Doesn’t seem to work on iPhones :worried:

1 Like

Yeah seems like this is only for the people who own those phones that have really poor front facing cameras and horrible user interface.

User interface is better with Android.
Can’t be bothered with multiple notifications for all the messages. Annoying.

Having never used iOS I also think Android is better. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Completely by accident, thought the site was broken til I realised what it was I was doing haha

@calum yeah it’s new, latest update.

I like it

If the thread title has to be in the red top bar, then can it at least be white?

It’s absolutely fucking me offf that it’s there at all. And it’s dynamic! Disappears as you scroll up. Why!!??

1 Like

giphy%20(14)

5 Likes

I know we’ve had a new update and what not, but I dunno if it’s because I’m on desktop, the changes to me seem really minimal? Guessing this update has effected those who view the site using the mobiles more I guess?

What’s a desktop? :wink:

You’d be surprised quite a large number of users still use desktop to view OA :smiley: I’ll have to get @Bl1nk to dig out some site stats at some point.

2 Likes

4 Likes

This new UI sucks dick.

@shamrockgooner you’re right, I hate that shitty font thing, mainly because I can’t access my notifications for a bit.

but then it goes away and the original stuff appears again, so clunky and shit.

They think they’ve solved something with the swipe left swipe right thing but instead of that just being an extra option they’ve taken something else away. Annoying as fuck. I get why Google and cunts like that are constantly UIing the fuck out of their platforms but why does a message board feel the need to consistently be doing this. I don’t get it.

1 Like

Disable topic title on scroll (mobile)

Go to you Profile settings > Interface and untick ‘Switch header to topic title on scroll’

Refresh a couple of times, it should work. Mobile only.

1 Like

Good work Bl1nk. You are the shit.

5 Likes

Dupe accounts are a bannable offence.

1 Like

OK sherlock.

6 Likes

Nah fckn love :two_hearts: it !?