Site Feedback

We’ve done a big update, the biggest change being forcing the site to use secure (HTTPS) (@PPB) and it will redirect from community.onlinearsenal.com (if you were using that) to www.onlinearsenal.com so you may need to log back in.

There’s a few issues with colours and smileys still which are being fixed right now, but there was a change to themes which means if you were using the default (light) theme you might have to set it again under your avatar > preferences > interface:

8 Likes

Great work! :clap:

My phone prompted me to add a desktop OA icon when I loaded the site through chrome after the update. It now has it’s own icon and a welcome message. Nice features.

2 Likes

Great work @Craigie

Well done. Was wondering if you had forgotten about it lol

Can we have a new emoji @Bl1nk

:smiley:

1 Like

The main page UI now…

:gabriel:

1 Like

Yes, too much unnecessary information

Also…

Honestly, ffs Discourse

1 Like

FIXED it. Thank fuck, that was horrible

Fixed what exactly?

Discourse’s new update changed the main page UI, putting categories straight under the thread title, instead of having it’s own column, see here: https://meta.discourse.org/

Yes, awful.

1 Like

Why the fuck is this shit white

My eyeees :eyes:

It’s fine now, I had to switch themes.

Oh for fucks sake

@Gladiator fixed now?

1 Like

Yes @Bl1nk

It had switched to a default theme but I brought the light back.

Did/can you switch off the thread title thing too? It’s fucking awful looking.

1 Like

Where exactly?

That yoke. Still popping up for me

Hmmm that is odd. Seems to be ok for me

FYI I do quite like how if you drag from the right of the screen you get your notifications, if you drag from the left you get the menu that pops up when you press the three line menu button.

Cba to read if this has been pointed out!

2 Likes

Excellent, how did you find out?

Haha just tried this now. Love it! Is this new?