Site Feedback

Twitter seems to be the only thing that doesn’t embed oddly, but everything else does.

Check this thread out for all social media and image embedding uses if anyone else is unsure how to perform an action.

1 Like

go on the Ozil player thread there is an embedded tweet there or something like it lol. How do you do that?

@Mysty

Hmmm good call :smiley: Might have to ask @Bl1nk instead lol.

Posting the link as it is might be is, I don’t think you need to add any tweet brackets like before.

Hi everyone this is proper mental !!

1 Like

Right, found out the reason why members were able to change title threads, it’s to do with the level 3 member settings. Never realised putting members on this setting allows members to have the ability to change stuff ffs lol.

So I’m going to have to change everyone non Admin/Mod wise down to level 1 and just forget about the level user feature, otherwise it’s going to cause chaos in the future :facepalm: Sorry lads!

If it’s any help my gif in the welcome thread was just the linke, i didn’t have to embed it in any text or anything like i would have done before.

Try just posting the url of the tweet

You can still show categories @ronniec if you like but it’s not the default

3 Likes

that helps, thanks (and thanks to @Mysty also

2 Likes

The site is so mobile friendly now. Love it! :sunglasses:

is there an app, or just website on cellphone?

Website on cellphone. But with an iphone you can add the site to your homescreen which kind of makes it feel like an app! Pretty sure other phones have this option too. Android anyone?

2 Likes

Yep works really well with Android and chrome.

Looks awesome guys, well done! Nice app to have on my home screen :wink: Does this mean I can delete tapatalk since I only used it for OA?

2 Likes

Yes for the love of god please get rid of that piece of crap!!!

3 Likes

When will be removed vBulletin?

1 Like

Got OA on my home screen now, considerably better mobile experience.

But I’m still loving the keyboard shortcuts, especially the Jump to ones.

31st July will be the final day of the old site. Until then expect many to still be posting on both sites until everyone eventually crosses over.

2 Likes

“Earned First Onebox”. I click on it and it doesn’t work :bellerin:

@Mysty did you enable all badges?

Nope. I enabled about 3/4s of them, but not all.

1 Like