Sheffield United Vs Arsenal (PL)

:facepalm:

I think Chambers will start over Hector. Tierney will start though

1 Like

Yeah agree. I think Bellerin starts our next home game.

Have a feeling Pepe will score in this game.

Or the next gameā€¦or the game after thatā€¦or maybe after that one :pepe1:

3 Likes

My colleague is a SheffUtd fan, think heā€™s going to this one! Brammall Lane is a fucking shithole though.

Right captains call. Short sleeves. No under armour. No fucking gloves. Chip shop tea.
Get the points and crate of ale on the way back.
This is Sheffield your going to on a wet Monday night. The full monty is as cultured as it got and ched Evans was a cult hero. So forget all the sports science shit and dynamic warm ups. Get in touch with Story, Simpson, and Sammy Nelson DNA and let them know your their. Fuckin have them.:confounded:

1 Like

Key attacking players, the full backs are here now, so no excuses

Need a good solid win in this one. We need to keep pace with the likes of Chelsea and Leicester. Emeryā€™s team and tactics have to start delivering much more convincing performances. I know he is a pragmatic coach and so am not expecting us to hammer them or any team for that matter. But itā€™s not too much to ask for a solid 2 - 0, with us controlling the game. COYG!!

1 Like

Itā€™s a bit of a Leave vs Remain fixture this one

Letā€™s we hope we get a bit more possession than 48% :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

My ambition for this match is to have more shots on goal than Sheffield United do.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s asking to much jakey we are playing away, just hope for a win :santi:

1 Like

It feels like ages since we last played, must say Iā€™m not hugely confident, all the outcomes are equally likely, narrow win for the Arsenal hopefully.

Away from home :white_check_mark:
Weeknight :white_check_mark:
Versus a Northern team :white_check_mark:
Raining :white_check_mark:

100% putting some money on us to lose

5 Likes

Iā€™m sure youā€™re right. Thatā€™s the team Iā€™d put out.

1 Like

McBurnie charged with drink-driving. Bloody idiot! Iā€™m sure Wilder reacted well to that :eyes:

Hopefully thatā€™ll disrupt things behind the scenes for them though.

1 Like

Think weā€™ll have our strongest possible starting XI bar Bellerin tonight. Iā€™ll give the team a few games to gel completely, but with a squad thatā€™s expected to get into Top 4 this season, the margin for error decreases tremendously starting today.
Also, Pepe needs to have a big night to announce himself. Think heā€™ll be unstoppable once he adjusts himself to the league better.

Love your opening paragraph ha ha

1 Like

I donā€™t think Laca will start. I think Emery will bring him on in the second half and give him 20 - 30 minutes.

Iā€™d be quite happy to give Martenelli the start over Pepe tonight.
If not he needs to be first sub change.