Sheffield United Vs Arsenal (PL)

Glad I’m on a flight for this as it’ll inevitably be a shit show

2 Likes

Im getting worried for @Calum. Something aint right. Lets hope he hasnt been kidnapped.

1 Like

Well your on the list of suspects. Went missing on the day of a Liverpool game.:thinking:

Put your money on Sheffield United. :woman:t3:

We’re gonna win, 1-3.

Joined the Athletic mate, we’ll have to pay £4 a month to read his posts from now on.

Don’t worry thought, with discount code CALLUM, you can get 40% off!

6 Likes

At Least tag him @Callum

@Calum

1 Like

Callum? Elec the fraud.

1-4. Final offer.

1 Like

We better not try and pass it out from the back tonight.
Nicolas Pepe needs to show his worth.
Guendouzi hopefully endears himself to Sheffield locals with a bit of well-timed shithousery.
Tierney and Chambers at full-back. Joe Willock selected over Ceballos and Torriera.

Let’s Go!

Sheffield United Poster: “Arsenal really is one of the better sides in the league in terms of playing “proper football”. Looking forward to this match!”

:rofl:

Tonight will be a good test to see if the club is going in the right direction given all the players getting fit and returning to the squad in recent weeks.

Must see a good performance and win to have any belief at all that things may look up from our shaky, error strewn play in the early weeks of the season.

I am hopeful we’ll get a 1-0 win for Arsenal

Well we haven’t played them since when, so that might explain a bit their being so misinformed… :pepe2:

1-3 to the Arsenal. Make it happen Aubalaca

No short goal kicks. They’ll be praying for this and we will never get started if we do.

Pepe-Auba-Laca front three, should get us a result here, depends on how Emery sets it up.

Looking forward to seeing Tierney especially at left back, and seeing Laca return.

I think it won’t be a straightforward game but hoping we will be a bit more dynamic on the wings, and Player of the Month Auba (and Pepe) both scoring for their national teams will see them continue with confidence in front of goal, which might be a game of limited chances.

One legendary gooner who wil be in attendance is Maria, who is always there to cheer on the boys and talked to Auba:

1 Like

Win it 1-0, 5-1, just win it

Please fucking win, pommy bloke at work supports Sheffield United and I can’t be bothered hearing shit from him.

Not feeling positive about this. All I keep hearing is how shit Sheffield United have been at home, losing and not scoring any fucking goals or whatever.

We always seem to be the team who other clubs end their shitty runs against. I’ll feel differently if Tierney and Bellerin come into the side. Emery’s entire gameplan is basically overlapping fullbacks, and these guys will help that basic bitch gameplan.