Sheffield United Vs Arsenal (PL)

Probably windy and rainy too

Double LOSS

How come this match is on Monday? No Europa League in midweek, we’re usually playing on Sunday or Monday. I think they’re taking the piss right now, people in charge of the schedule.

2 Likes

Came to post the same thing mate. We have a Europa League game 3 days later on Thursday, so why the fuck are we the team playing on Monday? We also have a game on Sunday next week, so they’ve crammed 3 games into 6 days. Fucking stupid.

Should have arranged this game for Saturday, so we would have been playing 3 games in 8 days. Fucking cunt TV scheduling.

4 Likes

Don’t think it’s that unusual anymore. We’ve signed up to all these deals so just have to suck it up.
Plus the Europa is basically going to be a different team altogether.

1 Like

Have to tread warily on this. Wifey’s neck o’ the woods, you know.

COYG!

Our injury list is looking good. :slight_smile:

6:1

Best player in the league this past month shifted out wide, is it?

1 Like

Why does this trigger you so much haha.

Laca needs to play at the same time. So Auba is on the wing

Why does it trigger me so much?

It’s literally in my post, bro

I’d assume it’s something to do with having a top 10 CF in the world and playing him out of position.

1 Like

But why, Aussie?? WHYYYYY?!

At this point, I think Emery could condemn the 1994 Rwandan genocide and my guy @Electrifying would still find be able to find something negative to beat Emery with.

“He’s condemned it far too late. It doesn’t mean a anything anyway, because Klopp was actually a missionary in Kigali during the worst of the killings, and he managed to save numerous babies from hoardes of machete-wielding Hutus…”

“Arteta already dealt with this issue during his interview last year, Emery is so behind the curve. Fucking Gazidis that bald cunt…”

“Again, poor execution by Emery. He should be discussing the Syrian crisis, the fucking fraud…”

“He’s only saying it because he overheard Ljungberg talking about it in the canteen…”

8 Likes

Easy win for us then!

Why the shit are we playing on a fucking Monday? There wasn’t a Europa game on Thursday, so for once they could have let us play a fucking football match on an actual Saturday. But no, what do they do instead? Not even give us our usual fucking Sunday game, and instead make us wait until fucking Monday night. Absolute bollocks.

4 Likes

Only plus for me is I can do more with a Sunday than a Monday night.
That’s me though have to feel for the traveling fans.

1 Like

We need to just win this and stop fucking about like a team that’s just come up from the lower league.

Leno

Bellerin - Luiz - Holding - Tierney

Torreira - Guenduozi

Pepe - Ceballos - Saka

Auba

Batter the cunts

We know at the very least that Granit Xhaka will be starting.

2 Likes