Sheffield United Vs Arsenal (FA Cup Quarter Final)

A cold night, too. Wenger had to cover his legs with an Arsenal towel :joy:

1 Like

4 minutes of desperate defending coming up.

Artetaā€™s brought Sokratis on. He must want extra time.

I canā€™t quite put my finger on it either, Iā€™m really stumped here :xhaka2: :xhaka:

1 Like

It will go to 97mins because we scored

Even if we get through here, I donā€™t see how we could go on to win the FA cup. Not with the sides left in the competition. Not with the performances weā€™ve had so far.

3 Likes

People gave us no chance against City and Chelsea too in the respective finalsā€¦

Only watched the last half hour, but Holding looks like heā€™s having a good game, getting his head on pretty much everything

SEMI FINALS. WEMBLEY.

2 Likes

I said that in 2017 too when the semi final draw was made up.of us, Spurs, Chelsea and Man City

But youā€™re right. We donā€™t look as good as we did then

COME ON. YESS :auba:

1 Like

ugly as f*ck but Iā€™ll take it.

1 Like

The fact that weā€™re going to Wembley at all in this shit piece of a season is fucking miraculous by itself.

4 Likes

Dani fucking Ceballos!!

First time Iā€™ve proper celebrated a goal post lockdown.

Up the fucking gunners!!!

4 Likes

Grinded another win

Take that you fouling cunts

6 Likes

It canā€™t be easy carrying 350k home in a sack every week.
Coins are heavy.

2 Likes

Love going to Wembleyā€¦gonna miss it this season! Been there for all our recent semi finals and finalsā€¦

Thatā€™s the thing. We have really been all over the place. Not performing as well as we did then. The remaining sides will be licking their lips at midfield space we leave in every match these days. In 2017, it was just our defence. Now, itā€™s the midfield and defence.

1 Like

Still not a fan of having semi finals at Wembley.

Still cannot believe we got through hahaha we were positively awful