:calendar: Tuesday 2023-10-24T19:00:00Z
:soccer: Champions League
:tv: TNT Sports

Result

• Sevilla win
  • Draw
  • Arsenal win

0 voters

Hard game, and a point would be satisfactory.

4 Likes

Sevilla have just sacked their coach and aren’t doing well. Will still be a tough game I reckon.

Tight win.

1 Like

another 6-0 please

2 Likes

Will be a very tough match. Sevilla sacked their coach not too long ago and in their first match after that they drew with Madrid. Haven’t seen the game but from what I’ve heard they could’ve won.

A win here will be a massive but a point will be satisfactory too. A loss pretty much guarantees we’re entering CL group adventure.

Eh, get your own thing. Thank you.

2 Likes

My own totally unique opinion on this game is that Sevilla have just sacked their coach and it will probably be a tough game.

2 Likes

haha was just saying it would be nice to equal our preseason score against them a couple of years ago which happened to be 6-0

If Jesus was rocked which he must’ve been after that challenge against Sanchez, I would like to see this against Sevilla:

Raya
White-Saliba-Gabriel-Zinchenko
Odegaard-Partey-Rice
Saka-Havertz-Martinelli

3 Likes

Another difficult away game in the CL

Hopefully we get the job done. 1-2 The Arsenal :red_circle:

Draw is fine as long as we beat them at the Emirates.

If Arteta you want to start Raya, start Kai.
If not, use Kai as a sub.
Very simple.

1 Like

Nope. Tets can do what he wants. He is not supposed to take orders from people he doesnt know from OnlineArsenal

1 Like

Easy win

The staff at my hotel in Seville were all Betis fans so they promised they’ll all be cheering on Arsenal for this one. I failed to mention that I had bought a Sevilla away shirt while in town.

I saw the Lens players at the airport on the way home, I would have fucking kneecapped a few of them had I known then that they were going to do that to us.*

*Though I’m disabled and I don’t think the lovely airport assist people would have helped me.

4 Likes

My opinion on this game is that Sevilla have just sacked their coach and it will probably be a tough game.

2 Likes

Ramos to score winner against Arsenal

Better see Ramsdale in goal

Think we’ll scrape a draw. It will be enough to see us through the group as we beat these and Lens at the Emirates.

Sevilla are 2 wins from 9 games and sitting in 13th, they’re shite right now and have just sacked their manager so 3-1 Sevilla win incoming

2 Likes