Serie A

Love Maddison. Pogba has that physicality mixed in with footballing ability. On paper, he should be the ultimate cm.

BIG Maddison fan and I want him here, but am not convinced that he can play as a number 8 effectively in our system.

2 Likes

True. (Hurts)

Not to derail from the Serie A thread, but I was talking to @Stroller aboutt just how attractive a proposition we’d become for players if we did win the league.

Gabriel Jesus was a wow signing. Signing the likes of Maddison/Rice (English talent that were priced too highly and we balked from) might become commonplace now.

Outside of your superstars, we will be a very attractive proposition for most players with a league title win.

Okay, we may not offer the 300k plus salaries, but we play great football, have a progressive manager, offer London living and have an environment that is clearly conducive to developing players.

After typing that - think I’ve gone off the idea of signing Pogba!

2 Likes

What a goal by Kvaradonessi

:jorginho:

3 Likes

we will get him and omishen because we missed out on spending Β£100m on Mudryk.

Kvaradona living up to his name, I’m not jinxing this but I’ve worked out Napoli have to lose 6 out their last 12 games while the rest have to win every single remaining game for Napoli to fuck up

2 Likes

lol

5 Likes

He’s such a dick lol

1 Like

An absolute shining light on a player having a huge attitude problem which has ultimately affected his game and career

3x Serie A teams in the quarter finals. The most represented league left in the CL

Napoli flying
Milan awful
Inter inconsistent but dark horses in Europe due to Inzaghi style

Nice to see Italian teams having a good European campaign. Can see Juventus and Roma going far in the EL too

3 Likes

Napoli are on fire lol. 4-0 away against Torino. Osimhen with 2

2 Likes

Seeing them walk the league playing this way is incredible. Yeah the points deduction helped them but they vaporized Juventus a few weeks ago. It wasn’t even close.

2 Likes

Spalletti going to get his first Scudetto since starting to coach in 1994. Cool.

3 Likes

Seeing Tanguy Ndombele score a goal reminds me it will be another Spurs player to win a trophy before they actually do lol

3 Likes

How’s this going everybody?

3 Likes

Tbh the points deduction hasn’t made a huge difference to Napoli specifically. Even without it, Napoli would still be 15 points clear at a minimum.

It does make a bit of a difference in the European race though for sure.

2 Likes

Just reading back on a few things I actually agreed with you on this post @SRCJJ

1 Like

I thought Immobile’s record would speak for itself. Yikes :laca: