Serie A

Domenico Criscito! FM2010 Legend (Where he was also at Genoa incidentally).

7 Likes

Anyone else thinking Genoa Juve match was fixed? :eyes:

That was VERY suspicious… VAR not checking that Genoa penalty that was just as doubtful as the one they ruled out against Juve says a lot…

Fixing Juve losses now. Serie A really has come a long way.

6 Likes

Yes. They have no reason to fight anymore. They’re finishing in the Top 4 anyway.

How dare a big club think like this.

Milan take an early lead at Verona. Tonali.

Milan win again no thanks to the passenger up front I see.

1 Like

Gotta @ Phoebica :wink:

2 Likes

Just like his World Cup medal, his Serie A medal won’t come with an asterisk on it

2 Likes

Yeah I suspect he won’t care but he’ll still always be the guy who fluked a WC Winner Medal, UCL medal and etc. Good striker, not elite and extremely lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

He didn’t fluke anything. Even if he doesn’t score the goals, he works hard for the team. There is a reason his team mates love him.

2 Likes

Probably because he didn’t blackmail any of them with a sextape

3 Likes

The harder haters hate, the more winners’ medal Giroud bags :laughing:

Regardless of how the race ends up fair play to Gazidis, Maldini and the owners for spearheading the club’s positive progress. I think I’ve always preferred AC Milan to any other big Italian club

4 Likes

Is it his beard? He has a great beard. I’m a bit jealous if I’m being honest.

That scrub Giroud needs an early 20s defensive midfielder to bag a brace to get him his Serie A medal. Shameful.

3 Likes

I don’t think Giroud has ever left a team and his former team mates are pining to bring him back lol

One things for sure he’ll land somewhere high on a list of players who’s medal haul far exceeds their talent.

1 Like

Fancy being a CF in a team that’s likely going to be champions and still struggling to hit double figure league goals :laughing:.

Ah well Benzema will win the Ballon d’or and giroud can’t shithouse his way to one of those :joy::joy:

2 Likes

One of those you can fluke, you can’t fluke them all haha

Part of the French team they win the World Cup without him flop in the euros. Joins Chelsea they win champions league, Europa and pl without him 3rd place. Joins AC Milan and now they are champions of Italy. It’s either dude is on par with Messi and Ronaldo or luck just follows him around :man_shrugging:t5:

Pleased to see Milan winning the league they have built a nice team