Serie A

Typical of Inter to drop that game so the tin arse can edge closer to another underserved medal.

I donā€™t understand this though. He was pretty instrumental in Montpelier and our trophy wind wins.

Harsh to say heā€™s a coatrider

You could put many decent strikers in the same position and the outcome would be similar.

That error from the Inter keeper, am I imagining things ? Wow

Just seeing this. Wow :joy::joy: imagine this costs you winning the title and gifts it to your city rivals

His agent was in the press a few weeks ago talking about how he should be number one lol

2 Likes

This is nice :blush:

Napoli smash Sassuolo 6-1, typically once the pressure is off they come up with results like this :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Late goal for Milan!

1 Like

Shades of Arsenal ending the season well last year after Europe was done.

1 Like

Fuck sake, close for Tammy to score a banger of a winner.

Giroud bailed out.

9 league goals this season lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s not that bad really, when you consider there are quite a few sub appearances and he spent a period out injured.

About 1 in 3 pretty much what weā€™ve come to expect from Giroud.

Itā€™s not bad compared to Lacazette.

Fucking awful compared to proper strikers like Benzema.

Zlatan has 8 goals in half the minutes and suffering with more injury issues and playing less games.

Giroud has been a decent signing, heā€™s plugged a gap but Milan are desperate for a striker both guys shouldnā€™t be playing anymore

1 Like

You must be allergic to talent mate

Miscomprehension I would have thought here.

Sure English is your first language?

Inter v Empoli has been a good game. Inter were 2-0 down, but ended up winning 4-2. Not that itā€™ll stop Giroud winning the Scudetto, mind.

:giroud2:

Juventus in the MUDD

2 Likes