Serie A

Down 2-0 at home to Verona, half our team out, pioli who normally is awful at subs makes perfect subs we come back and win 3-2, what a game.

1 Like

Nice for Milan, especially on a day that Inter lose also.

1 Like

Inter were fuming at Lazio’s 2nd goal. They had a player ‘injured’, but Lazio elected not to put the ball out of play (much like Lautaro Martinez a few seconds before). Lazio score and the predictable scuffles break out. ‘Why didn’t you put the ball out, we have a man down?!’

6 yellows dished out in the aftermath. 5 because of arguments. 1 red at the final whistle because of “violent conduct” as displayed below.

3 Likes

Hahaha Martin Kewon would be proud.

Who thinks Chiesa is overrated?

I guess I’m that target audience there ^ :sweat_smile: Every time I watch him he is good, the euros were at times the Chiesa show, when he was missing and when he came on. But yeah, I don’t watch his regular games, just the odd big game vs the other top 4-5 teams in Serie A.

As a reference point I can definitely say I always thought Morata was bang average and never understood how he keeps skipping between top clubs, for whatever that correlation is worth there lol

2 Likes

By who?

Neutrals who don’t watch him weekly.

Chiesa is the best player Italy have. Anyone who says different is wrong.

1 Like

This feels like a revenge attack on @Phoebica for calling out all the plebs on Buendia

Viola bias. :purple_heart: :hocho:

1 Like

Revenge on me for being right? As usual.

Yeah he’s first name on that team sheet. But currently it’s frustrating that we have nobody else close to Chiellini who is vital at CB.

I wish I’d seen the light earlier as you had @Phoebica, he’s a class player.

1 Like

See, @GC-Maniac i know ball. People should just take any opinion I have as fact. I am always right.

If that’s true then we’ll make Top 4, which I don’t mind. :henry2:

It’s such a shame he plays for that collection of ghouls.

(I mean Juventus, not Italy obviously)

1 Like
1 Like

WTF

Bologna were 2-0 down and a man down vs Milan at HT.

Now 20 mins into the 2nd half they’re 2 men down but it’s 2-2 :joy:.

3 Likes

Sounds like some good fun.

1 Like

Milan really seem unsure how to use the 2 man advantage lol, just keep throwing men at the defensive line.

WHAT A SAVE

1 Like