Serie A

Who’s got Premier League??

Sky and BT as normal

Amazon have a few rounds over Christmas

Serie A is on fucking Paramount Plus over here. The interface is awful and the on demand feature takes hours or even days. Such a let down.

That’s painful reading. I suspect we’ll have a similar Tweet when we pay out Willian’s deal.

2 Likes

Read that James Richardson and James Horncastle will be on the live Sunday night game every weekend and the coverage will be 7-10pm

2 Likes

Yep I’m definitely watching Serie A again this year now. Premier Sports was sp shit but no doubt the coverage will be significantly better on BT.

Just a shame it comes as a time when Juventus will probably dominate again under Allegri.

A true king, knows his worth

Knows when a situation is toxic, leaves.

4 Likes

Abraham and Tomori both now plying their trade in Italy. So happy to see good young English talent try something different.

I love Tomori, very impressive profile and his time in Italy playing in a league renowned for its endless cycle of legendary defenders can only be huge for him.

7 Likes

Can Roma make Top 4 under Mourinho?
I think he’ll push for it. Definitely have a chance under him but they may come short this season.

I think they make it deep into a cup and win it.

1 Like

Milan’s recruitment has actually been very impressive.

I may have to… :nauseated_face: Not abuse Gazidis as much, considering we are still as bad if not worse since he left.

Or maybe Paolo leaves that bald beta to fuck off somewhere and does the work himself?

1 Like

Maybe he’s not hamstrung by Wenger refusal to adapt.:boom::boom::boom:Incoming 3,2,1. . .

3 Likes

They’ll be the only one to challenge Juve so hopefully they’re up for it.

bought Giroud sooooo

Fun fact: Zdenek Zeman is back in management, managing Serie C club Foggia for the fourth time.

1 Like

Yeah I feel much the same. Looking at the squads, I’d probably put them 5th or 6th. A lot depends on Zaniolo. He is their best player, but injuries have done him in. If he comes back strong he could be the difference maker between them and a Milan or Atalanta.

Aside from them, I fancy Napoli to have a good season. People don’t really seem to be talking about them. But the season starts this weekend and they haven’t lost any of their main players.

Spalletti was honestly such an underwhelming appointment. I felt like De Zerbi was the man for the job especially after his time at Sassuolo but they’ve opted for an older head who hasn’t had the best few years.

I get the logic behind it but it’s a bit of a regressive step. Albeit a step up from Gattuso

3 Likes

Yeah, I get what you mean, he’s not the manager I would have picked for them. But if he does get things right he has a really strong team on his hands. Keeping the team together is a big plus for them. Obviously the window is still open, but as of right now they haven’t sold anyone. They have really good attacking options, a decent CB partnership. They’re up there for me anyway.

Unlimited drip

2 Likes

What’s the fans situation in Italy? Full, empty or half-capacity stadia?