I know you’ll like this one lol

7 Likes

No wonder they cancelled that friendly. :joy:

8 Likes

We’ve saved them lots of cash and heartbreak over the years

6 Likes

Giroud will eat well in serie a.

Good fit for Milan too.

Just get a couple good wingers and they’re set.

1 Like

I do also genuinely love seeing a guy who was not mocked exactly but maybe questioned a bit when he ended up at Juventus.

Yes, he was great in a so-so to bad Fiorentina side but I saw some people saying “ah he’s just the son of a footballer” when I think he’s really one of the main reasons Juventus qualified for the CL this coming season!

I would have preferred he stayed away from Juventus, but what can you do?

Glad we can agree it’s gonna be a touching moment on Sunday when he lifts the trophy. :ozil:

please don’t jinx it!!!

that said, his names going on an Italy shirt for me if we do win it…

And Giroud on the Milan shirt?

2 Likes

I hope I’m proved wrong, but my expectations are very low.

Surely he’s not first choice? I’d assume they’re aiming for a legit title challenge

If he is 1st choice we all know how that ends.

Man couldn’t fire us to a title against Leicester with Özil, Sanchez, Ramsey playing behind him…

1 Like

Will be crazy seeing Giroud and Xhaka setting records for fastest sprints in the Serie A next season.

5 Likes

It’s Serie A where 2 of the best players are a 39 year old Ibrah and a 32 yo Mkhitaryan.

1 Like
1 Like

I’m sorry, what? People confuse a green kit with the pitch? Are they fucking morons?!

@shamrockgooner do you ever have this problem watching Ireland?

1 Like

To be fair, whenever I play PES / FIFA, cunt green kits are banned.

Is it also to to be more colour blind friendly for some folks?

2 Likes

Can’t say I ever have that problem and I truly don’t understand it in this 4k world.

I actually thought it was going to be to avoid blue/green kit clashes as I remember reading something about the prevalence of that particular type of colour blindness. Weird one.

4 Likes

Thomas Delaney from Denmark is red/green colourblind and he said that he really struggles with green kits and I have some friends in school who said the same thing.

Green kits are ugly anyways imo

1 Like

Yeah that reasoning would make more sense. But they said they banned green kits because TV companies complained about it clashing with the grass.

Yeah that’s a weird one, I’ve never had a problem following green kits on tv.

Not that I follow Plymouth Argyle or Yeovil Town enough to speak from much experience :joy: