Serie A

:joy::rofl: Fuck me I just noticed that now

1 Like
1 Like

oh no what a shame

Eriksen replacement?

they can try, but he’s not anywhere near as good.

3 Likes

Just when you feel like Milan are finally beginning to make a resurgence they start losing important players on free transfers. Back to square one or can they work around this?

Losing Gigio is a big loss but Hakan is average

3 Likes

We had no choice with gigio, he held us at gunpoint and Maldini said go fuck yourself. Pay him what he wanted and we’re screwed for another 5 years minimum. Bad financial management is what fucked us after 2007 anyway… no point going down that hole again.

4 Likes

Yeah and Mike Maignan seems to be well regarded so you acted very quickly in that regard.

I want Milan to sign;

Two wingers, a striker and an attacking midfielder

The entire forward line needs a revamp for them to be truly competitive.

2 Likes

Hakan looks happy…

7 Likes

That is a sick lion tattoo!

@Gio shall I sent champagne to celebrate or ice cream to eat your sadness?

Send a shrug.

Or some bland almonds

3 Likes

I accidentally bought dry roasted almonds with no salt the other week. They were horrible.

1 Like

@Electrifying is right, My genuine thoughts are just “oh alright then” moving on…

2 Likes

I can’t speak for anybody else but the reason I genuinely love to watch leagues like the Serie A is because, despite the Juve dominance, the league itself just felt so much more even.

Clubs have to get by on less and that makes them a bit more diligent in the market and also makes the margin between games a bit finer.

3 Likes

All the :snake: gathering up at PSG.

:arteta:

1 Like

It’s one of the reasons the Juve dominance has been sooooo annoying for me. Yes, they had an amazing team but let’s not pretend anyone was really pushing them in the market. The minute Inter’s ownership got serious, Juve folded like a cheap suit.

Apparently you have to be about 50 to play in Serie A though :sweat_smile:

This might sound sad, but watching Chiesa earlier I genuinely felt like a proud mum. Especially because he was a Fiorentina youth product. I have been ringing his bell for so long. He was made in Serie A.

But yeah, Serie A is more exciting than a lot of people give it credit for

4 Likes

If we win anything soon even though he’s a juve player now, I want an Italy shirt with Chiesa on…

2 Likes

When he had that season and a half with Fiorentina 2/3 seasons years ago where he finally got noticed I said to myself “ah here we go, when is the Juve contract coming?” And then this year, here they came with their 2 year loan with an obligation to buy?! An obligation to buy a future Ballon d’Or winner, i’m sure Juve had no say in that!

1 Like