Serie A

Tbh though it won’t have been enough reason for you to not enjoy Liverpool demise this season.
It’s just sad seeing Italian football this far behind right now. Tbf though football is only about a selected few these days.

Yep, and I think that big 6 or so teams in the world, everyone else is locked out now due to the “protective” nature of FFP.

Chelsea, city, PSG, snuck in the door and then it was shut.

Milan only have themselves to blame as mid 2000s were possibly the biggest team in the world and had so much potential for commercial success, and squandered it. Youth team setup was atrocious, berlusconi was fined hundreds of millions and couldn’t afford to keep the team on top, and poor recruitment meant the team didn’t succeed so weren’t attractive to worldwide fans anymore.

Slowly getting back to the top, but I think with FFP they will probably forever remain on the second tier at best, along with the likes of arsenal, inter, atletico etc.

2 Likes

Football was fucking peak then man.

1 Like

James Horncastle is one of my favourite writers

3 Likes

Luca is going down to Serie B.

James, James (Richardson) and Gab on Goalazo are the best.

3 Likes

Juve :eyes:

3 Likes

They’re cactus.

Ronaldo and Juve in the mud

Conte to wrap up his 9th Scudetto in his player/manager career. Let’s go

1 Like

Could not be ending any better for these jerks. They were so desperate to win the CL and grow the “brand” they turned to a man they didn’t fully understand. Ronaldo and Agnelli deserve each other. The implosion is so satisfying.

2 Likes

Loving it! Especially at the hands of SuperPippo, what a man.

And Milan went 1-0 ahead, 2-1 down, and won 3-2! Away to @Phoebica’s team.

They were fucking dirty and should’ve been on 9 men. Keeps top 4 hopes alive, what a day with manutd losing as well!

4 Likes

Fiorentina have had a poor season. Anything but 3 points for you guys would have been embarrassing.

1 Like

For sure, and pioli nearly let that happen.

Thank fuck for bennacer, fucking world class midfield with him and kessie together.

1 Like

Their new ownership group has been kind of a disaster, right?

Inter Vs Meeeeelan serie a battle,you love to see it.

Cervello liscio Pirlo mudded :wenger2:

1 Like

Yeah I read this earlier and thought it was brave. People often forget that footballers/coaches etc are human too. Usually they don’t speak out, and if they do they often get the “I’m sure their bank balance will help” line thrown at them.

I don’t blame him for what’s gone on at Fiorentina this season. I won’t hear a bad word against him. Top guy.

2 Likes

What’s the story here?

Manager of Fiorentina has resigned. Fiorentina haven’t used the word depression, but that’s what everyone is reporting it as and certainly what it sounds like from his letter.

1 Like