Serie A

It’s not known as the retirement home for nothing!

8 Likes

Can’t blame them. Italy is a beautiful country

3 Likes

I mean, that’s 3 world class players leading the line for the top 3 teams, no matter their age they’re performing great, even if Ronaldo has dropped off a little the past five games…

1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE check out this cervello liscio fronte Pirlo.

1 Like

Pirlo with another big brain idea: Play Danilo (yes, that Danilo) as the holding midfielder/playmaker in front of the defense.

1-1 -.-

2-1, actually losing against a side playing with Danilo in midfield.

This Lazio team is supposed to be one of the best in the league?!

3 Likes

Lol cancel this season honestly

2 Likes

Fucks sake I jinxed it

Shit weekend of results, culminating in inter and Real Madrid winning tomorrow…

1 Like

Not really a fan of ESPN and their style of punditry. Mostly full of shite opinions and shite pundits but gassed for Del Piero. Guy is legit a legend and one of my favourite players of all time. Will actually watch their videos now.

2 Likes

Funny how United did Lukaku dirty and now he may win the league with Inter becoming a legend there. He’s improved in practically every area as a player too.

United on the other hand are in desperate need of a world class striker, oh diddums.

2 Likes

A lot of Inter fans aren’t actually a fan of him you know. It’s strange that someone who’s been so productive for them still polarises opinion the way he does. There’s a lot of shit talk about his touch and they still consider him a flat track bully which has been a criticism against him his entire career.

Conte has improved him and the system of two strikers helps him a lot too.

United wasted him so much by not playing to any of his strengths and then fucking not monitoring the obvious ridiculous weight gain.

I like him though. Haven’t always been a fan but he’s grown on me significantly.

1 Like

Did Conte not want him in 2017 but he chose United? Real sliding door moment that :joy:

2 Likes

I think the Chelsea hierarchy prioritised Morata and signing lots of players that Conte didn’t want. He asked for Radja Nainngolan and got Sanny Drinkwater too lol

1 Like

His first touch isn’t even that bad, okay he had some shocking moments (when he was overweight) but he’s been having it held against him for eternity.

I like Lukaku so I hope he wins the thing.

2 Likes

There’s a reason interisti joined in with milanisti singing “eto’o, l’hanno visto con le rose nel metro” basically calling eto’o a lucky lucky man… even though he helped win them a treble.

He is a flat track bully and tbh should’ve been stopped in the derby but pioli got his tactics all wrong, but he absolutely dismantled lazio and wore down chiellini even though other players got the goals…

He’s not an amazing (but very good) big game player but he’s still the best player in the league, if that makes sense.

1 Like

I fear the skin colour also plays a roll.

My gut feeling is that after this open letter the relationship between him and the fans was never going to be good. Because he is more than delivering on the pitch.

I know the club is called Internazionale, but that was more a passport thing from the past than skin color.

6 Likes

@SDGooner yeah that’s what I was saying with this. They’ll never respect him as much as he deserves because he’s not white. This isn’t an attack just on interisti, every fan base in Italy sadly has a racist minority, some are just louder than others, it’s embarrassing.

Probably the most racist country in Western Europe.

6 Likes

What the fuck :joy: literally our worst player after Dalot, what a hit!

1 Like

And just like that dalot scored a banger!!!

What is this match😂

3 Likes

If Inter really have to sell players teams should look at Skriniar. Other than Martinez, who I do find to be a bit disappointing, probably their most valuable player when looking at players to sell.