Serie A

Yeah, we have grown into this, but it shows why conte is paid 12m by inter. They are clearly stronger and more flexible. I wish we had barella, what a player. We need a right winger so badly.

3 Likes

Skriniar should do better from there. And Rebic should have been booked for the tackle on Hakimi.

2 Likes

The issue with Milan right now is that Pioli isn’t a top coach and they don’t have enough quality in the final third. The defensive side and midfield are very good (although Romagnoli has been poor after a stellar couple seasons but that doesn’t make him a bad defender at all).

Buy a right winger, find a new striker to replace Zlatan and bring more to the game and then they can be real title contenders.

3 Likes

Totally agreed. Pioli was brought to steady the sinking ship and he has completely overachieved, but both he and this squad is very limited tactically.

We actually seemed more inventive when Ibra was out, sadly. But yeah absolutely a right winger. Jesus if we had saka in this team, we win the league, for sure.

Damn what a reflex save. Fuck.

Again!!!

2 Likes

Motm just for that if inter win!

Do the top 4 teams head into the CL group stages?

Why am I watching Villa vs Leicester when this is on?!

Game over… 0-2. Ffs Milan started the half so well.

Tomori should probably have been starting over Romagnoli. Ah well. Inter are just a better team

1 Like

yea for sure man. I still prefer our first 11 overall, but their team and squad and coach are superior. Absolutely agreed about Tomori, the whole milan subreddit was suggesting exactly this. Pioli got it so wrong today, and as @Bl1nk said, we started the second half brilliantly, but 3 world class saves from handanovic and you knew it wasn’t your day.

Credit to conte and inter, just hope they can keep the title from juve since milan aren’t getting shit playing like this.

1 Like

Ooof what a banger from Lukaku pick that out

1 Like

romagnoli at fault again :joy:

Bastoni has everything.

1 Like

Amazing defender bro.

I really like this inter team.

@Gio tbh I think the Inter first XI is better too.

Pioli should have respected Cobham more. Lukaku is bullying the Milan CBs, Tomori could have prevented that more.

2 Likes

Honestly if they back Conte with a LWB, another CB and a new GK for the ageing Handa then the possibilities are endless.

Needs a back up striker too.

Barella is stupid good.

1 Like

yep, hope he can do somtehing with verratti next to him, though who else we deploy in the midfield i don’t know, i dont trust jorginho he is not at their level. Locatelli is too weak and too similar to these two.

1 Like

I like Lukaku so I hope Inter win the Scudetto, just for him. Anybody but Juventus.

4 Likes

Men against boys here. Bigger, stronger, faster, fitter. Meite has been ruined in mf today.

Reminds me of us Vs United all those years ago, Lukaku in the Rooney role.

1 Like