Serie A

It’s actually Milan v Inter. You have to get the home team right, it’s very important in this fixture.

9 Likes

Eriksen has persevered and made some adaptations and looks a much better player recently playing in the Conte system. I have to give him credit for that.

3 Likes

Awesome to see the two Milan giants contesting a derby of great significance one again

7 Likes

I’m nervous as fuck for the first time in ages. About a month or so ago I was always excited for every single match. With our current form (yeah I know it doesn’t matter so much in the derby) I am doubtful we can get a good result. Inter are in great form and only play one match a week so have an advantage there.

I still hope these two teams are at the top come May, though Milan could totally fall off, the chasing pack is very close. (Anyone but juve honestly).

Players have started talking about the scudetto and our form has fallen off the cliff, I am superstitious to a fault so something in me says they should’ve kept to the “next game is all that matters” comments we kept seeing from everyone. Now we have kessie, bennacer etc saying they’re going for the title!

5 Likes

Yeah I was reading somewhere that some Italian pundits were saying how impressed they were at the way Eriksen has turned it around given his tough start under Conte.

Good to hear!

1 Like

Oh no, are you going to start the Eriksen to Arsenal propaganda again?

3 Likes

You all strapped in for the match? I’m assuming you can’t go to a bar to watch.

Not for me

1 Like

At least Puma are putting effort in. Their stuff for us was horrible.

1 Like

Fucking hell. They basically only have one trick (play in Lukaku) but it works.

Man. Lautaro and Lukaku are approaching Fusion Dance status in terms of their partnership. Absolutely ridiculous connection.

Nice stand up ball by Lukaku as well.

1 Like

Lol turning that off already. What shocking defending, and this is meant to be a team going for the title…

That’s awful from kjaer… what the hell.

Tbf Kjaer has been really good this season. Miles better than when he was at Roma.

1 Like

Romagnoli is getting eaten alive by Lukaku.

Yeah I’ve heard and seen but he really should deal with that cross, he could see it, it was slow and right in his path, he left it.

1 Like

Comical defending from Inter this time. But they get away with it.

1 Like

Maybe he just didn’t kjaer enough?

5 Likes

Romagnoli giving me heart attacks

sloppy T times. Both teams under pressure and making lot of mistakes.

1 Like