Serie A

Didn’t know F.Inzaghi is managing Benevento, for some reason I thought he gave up managing.

I didn’t catch any games but apparently he’s growing quite a good reputation as a manager. He’s not quite on his brothers level but nice to see him coming along since the Milan days.

Same goes for Gattuso that guy looked a slam dunk shitter of a manager and now he’s got a reputation as a pretty solid coach.

1 Like

Conte better stop fucking around and keep starting him.

I actually like Inter’s squad depth this season. The line-up today is pretty much completely different from their line-up during the weekend and it is still pretty damn strong.

Hakimi’s money for Inter, assists galore if his teammates can finish.

Perisic wasting an open goal just now with what would’ve been another assist for the boy.

1 Like

Atalanta running riot away at Lazio. The first rule of Italian football – Always. Watch. Atalanta.

4 Likes

They’re @Robin_L 's favourite team, gawd bless 'er

Of all the former players who managed Milan I’m most disappointed at what happened with Seedorf. With the right players he would’ve done some amazing things, he’s a seriously intelligent man in and out of football, and had us playing way above our level, just didn’t see eye to eye with management.

I was actually going to say it’s funny that the one who looked the best of all of them (Seedorf) has no budding managerial career at all. Big shame

1 Like

I love me some Papu Gomez. He’s also a great follow on IG.

I wonder if Atalanta are an outside chance at Serie A this year. Juve just seem so old and slow and Atalanta appear to have carried their form over from last season.

I guess it may even depend on how both them and Inter go in the CL and whether extra games are a telling factor down the stretch.

2 Likes

Juve taking bribing the officials to next level.

5 Likes

Can’t even feel bad for Napoli. Fucking cheap ass cunts

1 Like

Another reminder to always watch Atalanta. They have scored 4 again. And it’s only half time.

4 Likes

The madness spread over to Italy too. What a waste of everyone’s time

1 Like

Surely they have to postpone the game ? How is it Napoli’s fault they’re unable to travel due to government and health officials ?

1 Like

Look at you, enjoying football

I don’t think it’s madness but rather a tactic to get a regulatory 3-0 win.

1 Like

It’s just Juventus being Juventus and resorting to unsportsmanlike conduct. They know Napoli couldn’t travel.

7 Likes