Serie A

Fail

1 Like

James Horncastle is one of my favourite writers. This is a great piece

2 Likes

You subscribed again? I have. I was right about them offering a better discount eventually, glad I waited a little while.

No it hasnā€™t ended yet haha. Ends on 4th October

This another great Horncastle article on Ramsey

1 Like

Yay a 13 page fucking dossier on a club run by clown Gazidis. Really want to read that. Top stuff The Atheltic :+1:

1 Like

So donā€™t? Pretty simple lol

Inter v Fiorentina is on now :heart_eyes: Much better than Burnley v Southampton.

Sounds like Gazidis adds some shameless waffle as well. Hard pass. Thanks for the link though Calum.

Otherwise seems like a nice article.

They need those stadiums really, thatā€™s the key

2 Likes

Ribery showing he still has it tonight. Some performance so far at the San Siro.

5 Likes

Conte really doesnā€™t want Eriksen in his team lol

1 Like

87 minutes: Inter 2 Fiorentina 3
90 minutes: Inter 4 Fiorentina 3

Eugh

3 Likes

What an ending. Crazy game.

Fiorentina got a good deal signing Amrabat heā€™s a very good player.

1 Like

Juventus losing and Rabiot sent off :eyes:

1 Like

That Roma kit just makes me think of half the northā€™s rugby league teams, great colours just a horrible design.

2 Likes

Looks like a delicious ice lolly

2 Likes

The spaceship ones :drooling_face:

1 Like

I think right now itā€™s not outrageous to suggest that Kessie is one of the best midfielders in the world aged 23 or under.

His first two years at Milan were so underwhelming but in 2020 he has grown and flourished into such a complete midfielder.

Milan are actually doing a good job under Maldini (not because of Gazidis lol) in building quite a good young squad for the future.

Tonali, Bennacer and Kessie is great central midfield options it really is and if they can strengthen the centre of defence, their front line a bit more then they have all the tools to get back into the CL.

Should be an exciting title race and top 4 race this season in Italy. Juventus, Inter, Lazio, Atalanta, Milan, Napoli and Roma are all top 4 contenders.

4 Likes

Milan, the new Arsenal.
Getting 2009-2013 Arsenal vibes, without Champions League football though.

My boy Hakimi with a goal and assist on his first start for Inter. Only one half done too.

5 Likes

Zidaneā€™s a fool for letting him go.

3 Likes