Serie A

Smh I had such high hopes for Caldara, turns out he’s the Italian Mavropanos

Such a shame about the way it’s worked for Caldara but much like Kessie, Conti, Gagliardini and so on they seem to fit into Gasperini’s approach and in other systems they don’t look so assured.

The big injury didn’t help Caldara at all but it looks like he’ll end up back at Atalanta in the back 3. Is an excellent move for them though.

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Disastrous transfer policy.

1 Like

@Electrifying is itching to say something like ‘bald fraud cunt’ you just know he is.

1 Like

BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLDDDDDDD
FUCKING CUNT

:giroud2: thanks M8 I feel so much better.

7 Likes

It’s really astonishing how bad the bald cunt it at his job, hiring him is actually tantamount to pressing the RUIN button on some master control for a club.

1 Like

I bet he’s got a sweet deal with Puma lined up tho so it’ll be okay :unai:

1 Like
1 Like

Gonna win the league noe

1 Like

Big test for Atalanta tonight.

Enough with 5 nil’ers against the small fry of the league, now let’s see where they’re really at. :sunglasses:

Really looking forward to this game. It has the potential to be a cracker (it’s going to be 0-0 now)

Internazionale will go on to break the Juventus stranglehold this season imo but it’s one of their toughest games too right now, especially away from Bergamo

Luckily for Atalanta, they’ve had enough games at the San Siro this season and grew into playing there.

I can see this being an Atalanta win tonight which will force Inter to strengthen the midfield and LWB position.

Sensi and Barella aren’t really fit and lack match sharpness.

Ospina, jesus christ man.

1 Like

Lol indeed

1 Like

Took Inter all of 4 minutes. Lautaro.

Yep. Not another 5-0 win for Atalanta then :laughing:

I really hope Inter do it this year. One, just to break up that Juventus dominance, but also, two, I have fond memories of both Milan teams. I want to see them (or at least one of them) competing for top honours again – especially if super Oli G joins them.

3 Likes

I’m just glad he’s not going to China etc. We need our fix of Oli G :sunglasses: