Serie A

Inzaghi, my favourite Italian manager for years.

Inzaghi is doing a fantastic job at Lazio. Looks to me to be the almost certain successor to Sarri if they don’t get Pep.

I just love their style of play since he came there… a lot players without strict positions… Immobile drifts here and there all the time, impossible to mark… Runs at defenders from deeper positions, from the wings, in behind them… Like a ghost no 9. The midfielders joining the attack in such a great way. I simply love it.

1 Like

There is no limit to Rinaldo’s shamelessness :arteta:

Him and Mendes bought some random company who had their end of season awards, and he was made player of the year.

Literally bought a company for a knock-off Ballon d’Or :arteta:

2 Likes

Can you sack a manager for being too boring?

I want to watch Ramsey play football, but this is really difficult to watch :gabriel:

looks like I really should be following Atalanta

2 Likes

Is anyone being stupid enough to subject themselves to Milan-Samp? If so dare I ask how we’re playing, I’ve seen the score but yeah, be nice to know if there’s any difference with Ibra in the side

You have been the better side which is why I fully expect Sampdoria to nick it in the end :smiley:

Probably one of the worst games of football I’ve seen in a while. Weak passing, low tempo and a lot of individual mistakes by both teams. Some dire finishing as well!

Milan playing much better now when Leo and Zlatan were brought on though.

Nope, Simeone is still in the job.

I know those feelings well with mi Atléti (:heart:)

2 Likes

It’s a shame mi Middlesbrough didn’t beat Tottenham yesterday

3 Likes

Zlatan is a banter signing.

38 year old Zlatan and Pioli as the manager. Is this their “project”?

3 Likes

What did you expect from the guy that got mesmerised by Unai Emery’s PowerPoint presentations?

2 Likes

GOAT confirmed.

2 Likes

The only time he was better than Messi, so it makes sense he wants to freeze time then.

7 Likes

Good bit of kit that, to be fair. If its still working, why not innit.

2 Likes

Own the nano and nano touch. Legendary MP3s.:ok_hand:
Served me well the past decade or so.
Made the switch to wireless and Spotify Premium this year actually. :man_shrugging:

Behave.

1 Like

Inter win at the San Paolo for the first time since 1997.

Lukaku is just scary in this league, and Lautaro + Brozovic show their class.

Another Jan, another CR7 awakening? Also there is no way in hell Juventus are gonna sell Demiral.

A second 5-0 demolition in a row for mi free-scoring, never boring, utterly adoring Atalanta-i :heart_eyes:

Oh and just the 4 in 2 games for Ilcic. Money in the bank for Kulusevski, he might as well have gone back to Bergamo on loan instead of being shown what he’s missing already :laughing:

Zapata on the road back as well, looking good :+1:

5 Likes

It’s been a pretty dramatic fall from grace for Milan over the years but I still think with some good recruitment and a good manager - they’re not actually that far off from being a decent team.

Donnarumma

Calabria - Romagnoli - new CB - Hernandez

Kessie - new CM - Bennacer

new RW - Piatek - new LW

They’ve got guys like Piatek, Paqueta, Kessie, Calabria who just need a new coach with better ideas to bring the best out of them. You sign some quality wingers, a quality CM, find a way to get the best out of Piatek and Paqueta and bring a good partner for Romagnoli and Milan have a solid first team.