Serie A

Who needs Luca when we’ve got you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I won’t be posting the goals though so i’m not as good :santi:

Nobody watched them anyway.

3 Likes

splutters on his morning coffee

6 Likes

Criminally underrated dribbler. One of the best at his peak. What’s crazy about Zanetti was that not only did he maintain a high level throughout his career, he was giving 40-50 games a season until the very end and that says a lot about him.

4 Likes

Despite loathing Mourinho I’m glad Zanetti eventually won the Champions League in 2010

I think of him and think of players like Riquelme and Cambiasso. World class players who rarely get the appreciation they deserve.

3 Likes

Riquelme was an incredible player and I really wish he got another shot at a big club.

Yeah on paper his club career wasn’t too impressive. Villarreal were good when he went there but can’t help but feel that he could’ve made an impact at a big club post-barca

We talk about Ozil being a lazy fat shite but this guy was next level.

Didn’t have the workfare required for a big club.

Still loved him though.

Inter bottling it

Edit: 80 minutes they might have done it.

Mi Atalanta-i :heart_eyes:

Gasperini is a genius, just hope he stays. He won’t tho, he’ll goto Roma

Inter score, AC Milan back out.

Empoli the kingmakers

Traore you fucking moron

Empoli hit the bar :laughing:

Internazionale you lucky

Fuck Gazidis hope the cunt enjoys Europa

HANDANOVIC

Edit: AND IT’S OVER 3-1 Inter on 90+4,

Ruled out

Empoli are playing without a defence

And have predictably just conceded

Amazing last day drama this, best Serie A in years

Goal disallowed by VAR :laughing: Hilarious

Juventus, Napoli, Atalanta and Internazionale qualify for the CL whilst Roma and Milan settle for Europa League places.

Inter-Empoli

What an incredible last 15/10 minutes. Nail biting action mixed with hilarity.

Empoli bringing their keeper forward for the corner, getting counter-attacked on, Inter scoring from 45 yards only for VAR to disallow the goal because Keita pulls the keeper back near the halfway line and gets red carded for his troubles. Football! :heart_eyes: