Serie A

Nah it’s been long coming, at least juventus don’t get ten in a row, their fans would be insufferable forever.

As long as we can get top four I’m happy but even that looks unlikely with this bum of a manager.

3 Likes

shout out too Marotta too

Pioli is an adequate manager for a side like Genoa or Samp or idk Sassuolo. He’s just…fine.

I’m not sure how true the Ragnick rumors were or what caused the breakdown in that supposed deal but the owners were in a weird spot right? Pioli had the team playing well at the time. Do they can him and risk a total collapse just so they have their own hire in charge? Or do they lock him down long term knowing he’s an uninspiring pick but he’s at least delivering. It was a tough call. Would you take Gattuso back? I think his job at Napoli is secure right now but AdL is a nutcase and Gattuso is somewhat combustible, so you never know.

Hes really not, he’s been awful since January. So many decisions he is responsible for cost us so many games. With a better manager with how even inter haven’t been completely on fire, Milan could’ve won it, if not least ran it extremely close to the end.

Pioli kept playing poor players at bad times and they got exposed. Definitely cost around 15 points with his decisions in matches.

As for gattuso I don’t know, his teams defend well which we lack under pioli, but don’t really attack well at all.

1 Like

Oh I meant at the time the Ragnick deal allegedly fell through which was what, like late 2019? Pioli had seemingly gotten a tune out of the team.

Based on the football this season I’m not surprised Juventus made the decision at the time to let him for Allegri. The football has been appalling half of the times.

Arturo Vidal has won 9 domestic titles out of the last 10 seasons he’s played in. Only interruption was Barcelona last season.

But yeah he’s now won the league title with 4 teams in 3 different countries. Including being part of two teams who’d been experiencing a drought (Juventus in 11-12 and Inter in 20-21).

Great player, past his prime and will probably not get mentioned much as being one of the top midfielders in the world at his peak.

3 Likes

He was an absolute beast around 2015 when Juve were making CL finals.

Chile having success at major tournaments with Vidal, Sanchez and lots of role players.

2 Likes

Back to back Copa America titles. He and Alexis Sanchez were unplayable. Flipping Edu Vargas has won an international title because of them.

5 Likes

dont discredit this guy, he is incredible for them at chile’s peak, and if i’m not wrong is still Chile’s top scorer of all time over alexis, zamorano and salas. Extremely clinical for them at international level. Like an inverse Immobile.

3 Likes

You’re right. I shouldn’t clown him just because he flopped at QPR. They were a dumpster fire.

He did very well playing in Liga MX. Won a bunch of shit with Tigres I think.

Thought you was joking, but he is Chile’s top scorer. Interesting…Salas and Zamorano have less appearances though…Zamorano only got capped 69 times in 13 years?

Jose returns to :it:

1 Like

Siiiiikkkiiiiii

1 Like

Jose to knock United out on Thursday :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice. Jose has his work cut out for him, that Roma squad has so many holes in it

Siu! :sob:

Interesting mix of club and manager. Jose’s return to Italy.

1 Like

Is he still gonna work on Talksport? :rofl:

His time as top coach is officially done. First Spurs and now Roma.