Serie A

I know I know, just pulling your leg. I remember thinking at the time that it was a garbage move! It looked like some of the other bad Juve signings from the mid to late aughts.

But they were hitting blackjack on everything from like 2012-2014. That first scudetto team wasn’t like incredible.

1 Like
10 Likes

Conte does it again. Respect in his name.

Fuck that awful new badge though.

9 Likes

Get fucked Juventus.

A club loved only by degenerates and reprobates, the worst scum of society.

11 Likes

Title at Juventus, Chelsea and Inter now. Winner with three clubs. Improves average players, commands total respect and his teams play intense football.

Respect to Conte. Now do something in europe do you can elevate your name.

6 Likes

Conte and Marotta pissing on Agnelli.

7 Likes

Shame about the Sevilla match, it’s Europa League sure but that sort of pedigree helps.

1 Like

Good results for Juve with Atalanta and Napoli slipping

Happy for Lukaku too, always liked him.

2 Likes

Juventus losing again. They can almost smell the Europa League.

2 Likes

Ronaldo brace again to turn it around. :grimacing:

…nice

1 Like

Just out of interest for those who follow this League. Any real potential of doing anything in the CL those 3 next season?

For the results most definitely. The football has been atrocious, often. A lot of heroics of Lukaku go with this Championship.

I love this for De Vrij. Underrated.

Serie A teams have been in a weird situation lately. I feel their focus in Serie A has affected their performances in Europe.

I think the most interesting one is Inter. I feel they’re the most balanced team to do something in Champions League. We’ll see.

1 Like

I don’t about the other teams, but Internazionale is simply way to one-dimensional to something in Europe. I’d be surprised if they get past the final eight next season. Apart from an easy draw.

1 Like

DA BOYZ

1 Like

Conte was after him from the jump. Saw something in him and believes he could harness his talents.

He definitely still has his flaws but honestly speaking his quality is there for everyone to see. Much more selfless player, better hold up play, able to use his physicality more intelligently.

2 Likes

Press F in the chat to pay respects to @Gio

Some of his stuff is dire to watch but you can’t really argue with the results. Using scrubs like Ashley Young, Ranoccia and Darmian he’s managed to succeed.

2 Likes