Serie A

Looks like something I’d see in e-sports. Just missing some guy in a suit in front of the camera going “This furthers our aims to expand our brand”. Load of crap.

1 Like

I’m really done with the flat minimal design trend we’re currently in. So many brands have changed to a boring identity.

8 Likes

Go even further back (though maybe not in this thread, maybe kits thread?) and you’ll see I posted it weeks ago.

So no need to feel bad @Joshua, not like you’re the first to repost it lol.

1 Like

A better challenge would be to find a post where @JakeyBoy isn’t being a knob :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

If anything, Gio was being a nob to Josh, I was being nice and reassuring him there’s no need to feel bad.

So fuck you PAL

3 Likes

Yes, but @Gio is hotter than you

2 Likes

I realise now how I wrote it was twattish and didn’t mean it that way, my bad @Joshua

1 Like

Questionable… but no shame in that, the man is well put together.

Anyway, you think that sickly little child Mavropanos is hot so your opinion on this means next to nothing to me.

1 Like

All good, we got some classic @Phoebica and @JakeyBoy ”banter” out of it so I’d say it was a net win for OA.

6 Likes

And also, for people who don’t know, @Joshua is really cool. He gets the British humour more than some Brits do!

^ literally me trying to blend in with the cool continental slang on OA

3 Likes

Milan been dreadful here

3 Likes

Pioli* only himself to blame. He can go. Terrible use of players and substitutions.

4 Likes

Juventus currently losing and sitting in fifth place. The title is going to be a walk in the park for Inter.

1 Like

It’d surely take some miracle for Inter to lose the title now. If they win their game in hand on Juventus they are 12 points clear and have two games on Milan which would put them 11 points clear at the top of the table.

2 Likes

Once Conte wins the Serie A this season, it’s imperative he improves his European record next season for Inter. It’s a serious blemish on what is otherwise a stellar managerial career.

His coaching is amazing too. The way he gets players to buy into his ideas and make improvements even in advanced age speaks volumes. Perisic has totally bought into the idea of being a wing back and has some strong performances there. Eriksen now moves in sync with the rest of the team and presses much more than when he first arrived. Lukaku, for all his faults, is a more all rounded team player than ever before. Skriniar looked useless as a RCB last year but is back to being one of the best in Europe this season.

I hope Inter can hold their squad together and secure some investment this year.

4 Likes

He’s the only one of the old school fire up the arse style guys that is having success in this era as well.

1 Like

Not watching but I can see Inter are up 1-0 with another Lukaku goal.

1 Like

Yep, he’s just as important as conte for them.

Would love to have seen inter with an injury crisis like Milan’s, oh and a coach like Milan also.

Can’t wait to get someone not tactically inept

1 Like

Yeah. I feel like Maldini and co. needed to be more forward thinking and stick with their initial plan to use Pioli as an interim instead of buying into a good run of form. His career trajectory should show them he’s an interim coach at best.

2 Likes