Serie A

Poor Empoli. Relegated on head to head. Would have stayed up had it been decided via goal difference.

Great, canā€™t wait for Inter to waste a CL spot and let some more heathens win the thing next year (well those heathens better be us then).

Right, time for bald cunt to sack Gattuso, but in typical bald cunt fashion, heā€™s taken a liking for Gattuso lol :arteta:

1 Like
2 Likes

Criminal that he was ever given the job to begin with. And criminal that he lasted as long as he did.

They gave him a contract, and now will have to pay him off lol

https://twitter.com/TheMilanBible/status/1133051775391555585?s=19

Pahahahahahahahahahahaha

:arteta:

Milan had a good thing coming, Leonardo and Maldini club legends, and Leo getting them good buys like Piatek and Paqueta but now Baldy is here to fuck up another club

:arteta:

1 Like

Apparently, Gazidis wants to focus on young players and itā€™s the club legends who would rather chase bigger targets. Either way great content below courtesy of the Milanista :heart_eyes:

WarlikeWhichBoar-size_restricted

9 Likes

Shouldnt this be the thread entitled bald fraud? :kos2:

Oh man, watching Ivan fail with Milan is so delicious. I know there are some Milan fans on OA so I wonā€™t crow too much but heā€™s such a bad influence and the hedge fund that owns the team is so close to evil incarnate that Iā€™d love to see them fail.

1 Like

@Joshua search Gazidis on twitter, they are fuming lol

1 Like

:arteta: I certainly will right after I handle diaper duty. My partner gave birth to our daughter on Wednesday and Iā€™m running on like 3 hours sleep.

16 Likes

Congrats bud!!!

Jardim at Milan. :syringe::syringe:

1 Like

Itā€™s like Milan fans didnā€™t get the memo that Ivan is there to make them profitable

We spanked that lot 5-1 in a European knockout tie just last season, they already were the Italian Arsenal

2 Likes

Annnnndd heā€™s gone

Watch Gazidis sack two good footballing men in Leonardo and Maldini because he genuinely thinks theyā€™re responsible for Gattusoā€™s failings.

Sack Gattuso, bring in a competent coach and allow the footballing minds to make shrewd transfer decisions instead of interfering in matters you have no qualification on.

Gazidis is a money man and should detach himself from football decisions.

Jardim would be an interesting one for me. He built two completely different Monaco teams, one very defensive and one more dynamic. Obviously he had a generational talent like Mbappe in the second iteration of that team but I still think heā€™s a good coach.

The question is whether Elliot (and by extension Gazidis) are willing to withstand the shitstorm from Milan fans. My guess is they donā€™t care, much like our current owners.

What does really crack me up are the Milan fans on Reddit saying

ā€œOnLY duMB aMERIcan ArSENal Fans HatE GaZIdis. hE waS AcTUally GoOd foR tHEM.ā€ :giroud:

Of weā€™re pragmatic here, is Gazidis at fault? The Milan interest was weird as he doesnā€™t really have any accolades to boast about other, in terms of the silverware success you would think Milan would be looking for.
Clearly there has been a shift there and they want to follow the Arsenal model(dropped a bit the past years) of working with youngers players, developing them and try to compete as much as possible without going big in the market.
Itā€™s weird seeing the once great Milan going the conservative route but I canā€™t blame Gazidis.

Theyā€™ve got an American ownership who want to make Milan a financially stable and self-sufficient club before selling the club off for big profit I assume.

This is it basically. Elliot want resale value and some promising youngsters will do that according to Gazidis.

Maldini, Leo and Gattuso want some experienced good players as well, and want Milan to show more ambition but this is where Baldy says no so they now want to leave

But theyā€™re bringing this guy @BigWeng_4LYFE races about so maybe itā€™s not all bad

1 Like