Serge Gnabry

I think Wenger just had that stupid idea that PL loan—> take it, even if it’s from fucking West Brom. When in reality any other first division loan is probably preferable for myriad reasons.

It’s hard to remember. Did you still think every single thing Wenger did was amazing at that stage or had ya started to go off him?

1 Like

I criticised the West Brom loan like crazy when it happened. And yes, I was starting to go off him at that point.

1 Like

Another shameful fuck up to add to our endless collection.

It’s depressing reading how well he is doing given how badly in need of a winger we are. Just pathetic the way he was handled by the club. We continue to suck on all fronts as a football club and I am fed up of living in hope that things will change some day.
My interest in Arsenal has been waning over the last few years and I don’t see that changing any time soon.

1 Like

All clubs have given bit part player’s away who have turned out half decent.
Not a Wenger fan but not giving him grief on this one.

2 Likes

Could be worse - look at United selling Pogba for £500,000 and then buying him back for £100m haha

7 Likes

9 goals in 10 international appearances. What a player, what confidence, what personality. Never forgive Wenger and bald cunt of a eunuch for that fuck up. He was our Sané. :sob:

1 Like

Move on, AC.

If he isn’t meant to be here, he never will.

Even if he stayed, he still could be mishandled and left on his own term.

1 Like

I would have accepted him leaving us - he’s entitled to want to move back to Germany or have his own career plan. However, I can’t accept the fact we let him leave for a paltry sum.

If we had handled his contract better and/or allowed his talent to develop, we would have got £30-50m out of it as well.

The way this club handled Gnabry is as bad as the Sanchez situation. Missed out on millions which could have been reinvested. Absolute fucking shambles which still pisses me off even in the most serene and tranquil moments

8 Likes

Agree of what you said, but at that moment he wanted to go and we allowed that to happen, he was an injury prone youth player. The time he spent on the treatment table was more than the time on the field playing. Not a good scenario for us to bargain and request more TBO.

Arsenal’s medical department may have some part to play in his lack of game time.

D2mz4gJX4AAAwpz

1 Like

We all know how “good” our medical team is…

Sounds a bit experimental and new age BS tbh

1 Like

Arsenal fans in delusion that Serge would have signed a new contract even if he was given game time post his injury.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:giroud3:

Fuck me, got a like from a 2016 post from @Calum. Doing some historical reading my bro

6 Likes

Why do I get this image of you sitting in a rocking chair outside your farmhouse in the Midwest as the sun sets, sipping freshly squeezed lemonade to round off a hot day

When you suddenly think “Gnabry!”

5 Likes

Dunno about Sol and about the midwest and horrid north american farmhouses where there’s not even the solace of serving you a big old delicious fabada or morteruelo or zarajo but fuck me that article I posted above has me triggered, between the quote from Löw about how Gnabry will always have a spot in his team as long as he’s manager and Mertesacker trying to pretend like it isn’t a fucking calamity of 2004 tsunami proportions to have preferred wasters like over the hill Theo and not-a-winger Ox over Gnabry, well fuck me, “Gnabry!” indeed.

That’s what I get for searching Xavier Amaechi in twitter.

1 Like