Scum

It probably/obviously seems a leg up into the Prem for him. Will Ange turn into Angst?

1 Like

Tottenham get battered everywhere they go

Wow :rofl::rofl: Spurs are such a shit club. They also get cussed out everywhere they go.

Mourinho’s and Conte’s statements tell the football world everything you need to know about these guys.

Hope they lose Harry Kane and get relegated :fire:

They should just get Rodgers. He’s free and would jump at the chance imo. Did well at Leicester apart from this season when the owner gave up on running them

3 Likes

Hope they keep Harry Kane and get relegated. :grinning:

4 Likes

I hope not. I would of preferred they got the Dutch lad.
Potter time be a laugh though.

He played major part in them getting relegated. That squad has enough in them to compete in the upper half of the table, they’'re instead getting relegated.

However well he did previously this should be a black mark in his CV.

1 Like

Yep, if they get relegated on Sunday, it’s on Rodgers.

1 Like

Rodgers did his part but it’s on the owners surely. Lack of investment and the investment they’ve made has been shite. I don’t know who’s worse between Vestergaard and Faes. Tried their luck with many forwards but keep finding themselves relying on Vardy.

3 Likes

Yeah, say what you want about lack of investment but there’s no way their squad is bottom 3.

They underperformed massively relative to the talent in the team, that’s mostly on Rodgers

1 Like

I don’t think it’s any one factor. The club is in decline, it’s parent company struggling and still recovering from a pandemic and what must still be the devastating loss of its founder. Leicester must be about 500th on those guys priority list right now and it’s lead to poor decisions all round.

It’s on them all basically but sometimes that is just the way it goes, the rot sets in and nothing was going to fix it.

To be fair, before last season, Rodgers had consecutive fifth place finishes and also won the FA Cup.
So considering the lack of investment by the owners their league position were comparable with ours.

But since they won the title Leicester have constantly sold their best players and not reinvested adequately so if they do go down, it will be the owners rather than the managers that are responsible.

2 Likes

Think the players deserve some criticism tbh. Put in some terrible performances and let themselves down.

2 Likes

I agree.
No one at the club comes out of this looking very good and although they’ve had injuries to key players, some of their performances have been embarrassing.

It’s going to be difficult for them to come straight back up because all the decent players will leave.
They need some serious investment which the owners don’t seem interested in doing.

1 Like

If they go. Get the feeling Vardy has one final chapter to write for sunday with a little help from Bournemouth.

1 Like

How likely would it for them to bounce back. Could see them floundering again just like in the mid 2000’s

1 Like

Honestly? I think they’ll eventually be fine. Frankly, they’ve become too big to fail, yes, I’m talking about Spurs.

They’ve got arguably the best stadium in the world, they’re one of the biggest clubs in London, they’ve been one of the prominent teams in the PL.

One of the fears should have, in case Qatar fails to buy Man Utd, is that they may turn the attention to Spurs, as it’s likely gonna be the cheapest in the current Top 7.

1 Like

Not sure their fans would fear that tbh. They’d probably welcome it.

Would a Middle Eastern regime really want to buy a club so strongly associated with the Jewish community?

I have a hard time seeing the Qatari royal family at the forefront of the Yid Army.

1 Like

I missed the “we”. Of course “they” will welcome it. They were going nuts at the rumours earlier in the year.

1 Like