Scum

5 Likes

:arteta:

ENIC thought they could just build a stadium and make money from other non-football events.

It speaks volumes that they still donā€™t have a sponsor for their stadium.

Thatā€™s not quite true.

The company who made the toilets that @Cristo used in Italy, said they were interested.

If they got the contract, they would bring out a new range which would look just like their stadium.

4 Likes

The ā€˜power shiftā€™ in North London from Arsenal to Spurs has now ended after 7 years. In that time, Spurs won 0 trophies. Arsenal won 4.

13 Likes

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1663909673861275653

Seemed pretty happy at Celtic when celebrating their title the other day but that kind of jump wouldnā€™t come along too often so heā€™d be stupid not to take it. Not sure how well heā€™d adapt to the PL but looks a decent manager.

Seems to understand how to improve players and keep the desire to win, a stark contrast to spurs ethos.

Heā€™s a good manager but thereā€™s nothing in place for giving yourself a decent chance at the job.

1 Like

Seems like a decent guy who plays good stuff who is now going to get a big payday in order to walk face first into a woodchipper.

3 Likes

Aside from Kane, how does the spuds squad quality stack up against Celticā€™s?

Guardiola could join Spurs for all I care, this lot would still fail to win anything.

He ainā€™t got the cojones to take on a challenge like that.

1 Like

Thatā€™s true. Also heā€™ll never join a club that wonā€™t give him unlimited funds to build his system with :sweat_smile:. I would really like to see what heā€™s capable of at a top 8/10 club.

1 Like

Thereā€™s not a manager alive who could replicate what Pep has done over the last 15 years with the same squads and resources.

4 Likes

Why would you even want to try the Spurs job as an elite manager. Itā€™s high risk no reward. Itā€™s a total shit stain on the career of two top end managers in Mou and Conte.

Pep is egoistical, analytical and methodical. Heā€™s far too smart to even touch that type of poison chalice.

2 Likes

Not in my books. Theyā€™ve both gone up in my estimations after their comments on Spurs :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

More a stain on Spurs than the coaches tbf. I canā€™t think of many clubs that would sack a coach before a Cup Final for Ryan Mason. But Levyā€™s Spurs is one of them.

2 Likes

Particularly hilarious that this is a club absolutely dying for a trophy and they sacked a manager who has won 13 of the 16 cup finals he has playedā€¦

That City side was of course hugely favored but they had arguably the best manager on the planet for finding a way to beat them in a one-off cup match and they sacked him for Ryan Mason.

2 Likes

Ange best staying at celtic at least he gets to manage in the champions league

https://twitter.com/talksport/status/1664211121337692161?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

Not worried about this appointment at all lol

4 Likes