Scum

Spurs scum fans finding more ways to embarrass themselves never gets old, muppets.

1 Like

Yeah but when your club is a joke and your rival club does something stupid like throw away a lead at the top of the table, it’s totally fair game.

He looks like he’s not allowed within a mile radius of schools

3 Likes

Yea but if you’re going to take the piss it shouldn’t be so ball achingly bad as that is.

I thought the same. The printer must have been delighted to see this mug coming.

3 Likes

I was gonna say Keir Starmer :laughing:

1 Like

Oh for sure, it’s a 0/5 on the execution.

1 Like

I always chuckle when I see them refer to us as woolwich.

Cunts will never rule north London

Enjoy 8th place pricks

https://twitter.com/TheSpursExpress/status/1660603128020910080

He doesn’t sound like a guy ready to force his way out this summer.

Will be hilarious if he leaves on a free next year though.

Why on earth is this guy content with mediocrity?

Such a losers mentality and he’s the captain of our national team lol

3 Likes

It’s all he’s ever known, too much of a shit house to step outside his comfort zone.

1 Like

Spending one more year there and then probably leaving on a free is the easy way out - he doesn’t alienate Spurs supporters but then can pick a club at a big wage where he hopes he can win a trophy or two before retirement. I can see the logic for a guy like Kane who has never been ruthless about winning and mainly just doesn’t want to be criticized

Great players make great choices in their career. He will fall out of this category as they years move on because of this.
It’s absolutely ridiculous on his behalf.

United or Chelsea are two obvious domestic options but neither are a guarantee of trophies in the next 2/3 years. That’s not to say they won’t win one - they probably both will - I just think if he wants to prolong his career a little more and pick up plenty of domestic honours then Bayern is genuinely the best move for him.

34 league games a season, heavily stacked squad with plenty of rotation, domestic dominance, big club so always in contention for the CL too

2 Likes

Sign him Bayern.

2 Likes

Sol moving to us changed Sol 's career and won him a title. I urge you Mr Harry to do the same.

1 Like

Outside of England who’s gonna pay his massive wages?

Spurs mates been trying to give it. The apt reply of your ex manager literally called your whole club shit from top to bottom on live telly then left, shuts them up nicely :blush:

Mane earns ÂŁ300k a week at Bayern so they clearly have a structure that can accommodate the likes of Kane.

1 Like

I think he’d be great for Milano but no-one in Italy has got any money for wages that high

1 Like

https://twitter.com/thfcmus/status/1660349184057196544

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like