Scum

4 Likes

@Cristo is loving it :joy:

I said they might go for Frank when Conte left.
But would he want to move from a team on the up, where he has an owner who lets him get on with his job, or to a team on the slide, with an owner who interferes?

Iā€™m surprised they havenā€™t had a look at Rodgers.

Iā€™d been told this was dead on arrival from Franks side :eyes:

2 Likes

In the Cristknow

Thereā€™s your Twitter handle, youā€™re welcome.

2 Likes

Itā€™s proper ITK stuff as well.

A mate of mine at work is a Spurs season ticket holder and goes to corporate events etc. and he spoke to the CFO at one a couple of weeks ago who said Frank had said no from the outset a while back :person_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Arne Slott appears to be the favourite for the job now.

Christian Gross regen.

1 Like

He triggered Mourinho and his staff a couple of weeks ago because he said he watches Napoli and City. :rofl:

Tbh, Iā€™ve only watched Feyenoord in Europe. I wasnā€™t that blown away, especially when they played Roma.

He did well, but was of course helped by the clusterfuck that is this seasons Ajax and Van Nistelrooy in his first job at PSV.

Good coach, but (for me) hard to say how he will do at a club like Spurs.

I like mugging Spurs off as much as the next man, but itā€™s so weird when people just make things up in order to do so when this embarrassment of a club already provides so many genuine opportunities

What trophies did Conte win at Atalanta or Siena? What did Mourinho win at Benfica and Uniao de Leiria?

2 Likes

Sure I said it before this as well but just need Brighton to do the business now to make this happen.

If Brighton get 1 win then a draw on the final day between them and villa will secure spurs being 8th or worse :joy:

1 Like

Feels like theyā€™ve had a lot of home defeats this season. Their new stadium not exactly the fortress they would want it to be.

This is some of the worst banter Iā€™ve ever seen

https://twitter.com/Billytheyid70/status/1659990094776770563

3 Likes

I mean, if youā€™re a certifiable mega-twat, why would you display the fact to the world.? Supreme dumbfuck.

https://twitter.com/robbocoys/status/1660292420477566977?s=46&t=2U6XWqnXYlWg-4shy9vWIA

ā€œYou got them on the ropesā€ :sweat_smile: good one.

Imagine paying to have that made, even worse while your club sits in 8th :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Looks like a right fucking square as well

5 Likes

Everything about that is so cringe. Wow.

2 Likes

If Arteta is so useless, it would be interesting to know how many spurs supporters would turn him down as their new manager.