Scum

He’s not Irish then?

2 Likes

They fill from the bottom up which still is magic for me.

I think this is going to come back to haunt you!

1 Like

He can always burn it afterwards. Would love to see it. :rofl:

Also here is a video from the guy who thought of it. I expect he’s absolutely minted now :slight_smile:

1 Like

7 Likes

Who’s the Freddie fanboy? Or just a mate of ‘arry Kane (the latter name spoken in the voice of Kathy Burke)?

But that involves touching it!

Please let it

Such a spursy thing for Kane to break Greaves’ record but doing it by beating our direct rivals for the title helping us out in the process :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lloris out for 6-8 weeks.

Damn, they might be good now lol

12 Likes

Nooooooooooooo

1 Like

Lloris has been in that beautiful transition phase of still having a big name / reputation so won’t be dropped, but clearly on a decline. Spurs have suffered a lot by sticking by him when he should have been upgraded at least 18+ months ago.

I suspect even their second choice goalie will make them better.

Their second choice is probably going to be Forster, who will go straight into my FF team. :grinning:

It’s Fraser Forster, who isn’t getting any younger either. But yeah, can’t be any worse. I’m seeing clips of his performance for Celtic v Barcelona in 2012 being posted online today by Spurs fans - as if that will be any reflection of him 10 years later, lol

2 Likes

Well, the cunt turned into prime Buffon against us last season when we lost to Southampton away.

Fraser Froster has always had worldies against us so I am glad we played our Spurs matches