Scum

That’s sad. RIP

I’m always shocked at how someone as fit as a physicl trainer must be can die so suddenly, and at 62 which is not exactly old. R.I.P.

RIP

This is actually a shit team. Conte doing miracles if they qualify for the CL again.

3 Likes

C’mon Brighton

2 Likes

arsenal broke conte :henry2:

1 Like

This is big disrespect for the transfer window champions 2022

4 Likes

the second they lose kane or son these chumps will be mid table donkeys.

Disgusting football again

1 Like

“They cant keep getting away playing this way” they said.

Problem is. We have said this for 1 year now and so far they are getting away with it. Vile and disgusting.

4 Likes

Pragmatic result only football. Be in the mix for top 4 as long as Kane maintain fitness.
He’s playing well again unfortunately.

3 Likes

If he plays shit for England at the WC, I hope he gets the Beckham / Sterling treatment. Unmitigated hatred and bile

1 Like

He picked a knock in the last minutes and was subbed off
Don’t think he starts the CL game midweek which means hopefully they lose and don’t qualify for the quarterfinals

Round of 16 is first.

Not sure if Spurs not qualifying for that benefits us really. They’d just drop into the Europa League and be another potential banana skin for us. Or they’d finish bottom of group and have fewer games to play.

It’s the PL games I’d rather them have the bigger injuries for.

2 Likes

The thing is dude, after that failure to play it square to Sterling in the WC SF v Croatia, Kane should have been the one getting, ironically, Sterling treatment.

Methinks this guy is almost above and beyond any criticism at national media level.

Anybody who expected anything different doesn’t know Conte. Results first and foremost is his mantra and it’s basically the heritage of Italian football. There are outliers like Sacchi, Ancelotti and currently De Zerbi and Italiano but the heritage of the management game out there is results first

Capello, Trapattoni, Conte, Allegri, Lippi, Mancini are all great managers who produced legendary performances but when it came down to it the only thing that mattered is the result.

Conte doesn’t have a team capable of playing outrageously fluid attacking football and even if he did he’s going to drill hard work, defensive solidity and resilience into those players long before he starts to tell them the importance of glorious football.

7 Likes

Kane is having a very good season indeed but it’s being hugely overshadowed by the Nordic terminator

4 Likes

I’d prefer them not to be in the elite competition so dropping down to the EL is fine, especially as they’ll have to play more games, even if they could play us.

Exactly.
If he was French, playing for us and cheating the way he does, the media would be all over him.

I agree.
Conte is a top European manager, working with an average team and two top quality attacking players.
The midfield against Brighton had Bentancur, Holjberg, and Bissouma and the defence included Doherty, Davies, Sessengnon and Davies so he’s not going to play liquid football but it will be effective.

Apart from Son and Kane, their team is about mid table quality yet, after we beat them, some of their supporters wanted him sacked, so let’s hope they get what they asked for.

2 Likes

The Google would sound kinda cool tbf

1 Like
8 Likes