Scum

Well, I’ve got bad news for you…

6 Likes

He’s out here embarrassing himself.

4 Likes

Riots is a reach, but I do think a lot of people wouldn’t be pleased.
Worth mentioning that their business is most likely not done though, and Richarlison isn’t a Spurs player yet. Latest reports suggest they don’t want to pay 60m for him.

Noticing alot of obsession with Spurs from gooners too, comes off as very insecure tbh

5 Likes

These are two teams with completely different needs so it’s a really stupid comparison to make.

I also really just dislike him, or his persona, and am baffled as to how he got such a big following.

2 Likes

The honest take is they took 4th and the Conte factor and Kane son thing with the semblance of some investment has us a little bit on edge right now.

4 Likes

I think it’s the people who have staked a lot of their street cred in Arteta’s project who are on edge. People like that tit at Le Grove.

Conte is a better and more accomplished coach. Spurs have better strikers. Constantly twisting himself in knots to somehow claim those things aren’t true is a little pathetic.

3 Likes

As we should be. They’ve got the far superior manager. This was what they were before Conte took over, he turned it around quick. Didn’t need 3 years.

5 Likes

Le Grove

@LeGrove

I am going to whisper this, but if Arsenal signed Ivan Perisic, Djed Spence, Richarlison, and Fraser Forster… I think there would be riots.

10:12 PM - 11 Jun 20225.7K290

If they finish higher than us, after buying those players, then I doubt it will be spurs rioting.

Spurs have already addressed their wing back issue with two good signings. They’ve already got 3 good attacking options so adding Richarlison is directly strengthening their attack with a reliable and versatile option.

What these idiots don’t seem to realise is that squad building doesn’t necessarily meaning signing big named players it means putting better players in better positions for the benefit of the manager.

If they go into next season and don’t have to rely on Emerson, Sessegnon and that shitty Spanish full back they signed from Real Madrid then that’s already job well done. And if they can pull Son off the pitch to give him a rest and bring on Richarlison then that’s job well done.

The area spurs are desperate most now is CB and CM. If they can sign two better players in those positions then Conte already has a better team to work with

2 Likes

I think he’s right. People would be raging if we signed Forster and Perisic lol

Maybe even Spence, especially since apparently he has a lot of issues and Forest fans aren’t even bothered about losing him.

I think there’d be a lot of OA’ers fuming about those signings, with the exception of Richarlison

1 Like

We would be fuming because they’d all have been unnecessary signings with (like you said) the exception of Richarlison.

Forster is homegrown and goalkeeper depth, Perisic is a free transfer who’s a better LWB than anyone they’ve got and Spence will probably thrive under Conte as a WB. Richarlison adds significant depth to the attacking options.

But I imagine Spurs fans would be fuming if they spunked £50m on Jesus as a backup to Kane or signed some unknown American goalkeeper to play second fiddle too.

4 Likes

Probably because we don’t need additions in those spots.

We seem to have accepter Turner, whoever the fuck he is. I’m sure we could have quite easily accepted Forster too to be our keeper that never plays. We already have a number one we like which was always our big GK problem before.

Spence seems like an English Tavares, who we mostly seemed happy to take a punt on last year as our backup.

Perisic is a player known to the coach on a free, we seem happy to be pursuing players known by our own coach this year. I seem to recall many of us keen on him before when we were seriously linked, so his only real problem is age which we don’t even know is a problem yet.

And plenty seem high on Richarlison.

So yeah calling bullshit on that except from the biggest doom mongers. There’s no evidence that this would be the full extent of their business anyway.

5 Likes

He shares the number one keeper spot for the USA. He’s not exactly a total unknown.

Brilliant header by Spence.

2 Likes

Quote looking like a Bruce Lee motivational poster

2 Likes

So Spurs got the dood that OA has been collectively creaming over for the past few seasons huh? Oof, well I’ve never really rated him and tbh our Tielemans signing is probably on this same level, similar quality players imo.