Scum

i reckon we will spend more than £150m net…think £200m+ (could be wrong of course just my feelings on the matter)

That would be some summer if that’s the case.
I can’t say I would be surprised though. I think Arteta is playing the Kroenkes at the palm of his hands. :rofl:

Btw, I think this is the first time in some time where players may snub Chelsea for Spurs which is a bit mad to think about.

That is true.

Thank fuck Uncle Ornstein runs propaganda for our club every year trying to convince people we’re broke. :rofl:

The only excuse for posting pro-Mourinho propaganda is if it doubles up as anti-Spurs propaganda

8 Likes

They are also the only PL club where he wasn’t allowed massive spending.
Is that a coincidence?

2 Likes

He literally didn’t get a chance to see out the cup final he made lol. What’s it got to do with massive spending

4 Likes

There’s no way he was winning that against City anyway.

3 Likes

Maybe not but his record in cup finals is such that you can never count him out.

3 Likes

I think Mourinho would have had more chance at winning that final than Nuno.

The other day some Tottenham fan was calling Laura Woods for Arsenal’s small club mentality.

What is the most-small club mentality than prioritising to avoid the compensation you may have to pay to Mourinho if he wins the cup final, over making sure the squad was geared up enough to win a trophy?

Nuno wasnt appointed til some time later, it was Ryan Mason in charge for that final lmao

2 Likes

Kane set to commit future to Tottenham?

Harry Kane is reportedly willing to sign a new contract at Tottenham .

The England captain pushed to join Manchester City last summer and is understood to have turned down a contract extension shortly after reluctantly conceding that he would be staying at Spurs.

But the Evening Standard claim Kane is now pleased by Spurs’ progress under Antonio Conte and increasingly hopeful he can fulfil his ambitions of winning a trophy with his boyhood club next season.

Kane is yet to hold talks with the club, with two years to run on his current deal, and has been focussed on securing Champions League qualification.

He’s silly. He could bag a ridiculous contract if he held out and left on a free.

4 Likes

What a moron if he does this. He’s already got what three years left on his current contract?

All those records and will have shit to show for it.

Maybe he’s been reading OA and sees all the posts about Conte being amazing? Might think he has a shot at winning something. :wenger:

That’s why Tottenham, Chelsea & Fraudiola worship should be a bannable offence

Even if he has zero intention of leaving, it would help secure the fattest bag if he made Spurs sweat about him dipping on a free lol

I don’t understand why you would commit yourself to Spurs lol like who’s content with winning no trophies it blows my fucking mind just no ambition

Surely he must have a release clause that says if Conte leaves, so can he.
If he doesn’t he’s an idiot.