Scum

Btw bet is dependent on Conte starting the season as Spurs manager. If he leaves after one game the bet it still valid but he has to be the manager on day one of the season and then it’ll be Spurs ahead of Liverpool in my eyes

1 Like

So spurs finishing 2nd is your prediction assuming Conte stays ? God I hope not.

1 Like

Yep. I think he’s a world class coach and if he stays then no doubt in my eyes he’s gonna have a great season

Yep.

Won’t be Man City, for sure.

They got Alf Inge Haaland’s lad coming in.

I’ll have them 3rd so I agree he is fucking class.

What’s the matter with you are you nuts? It’s spurs you are talking about here a team guaranteed to win fuck all, a team that came third in a two horse race.

You’re drunk :slight_smile:

@Jesseviolin @Jules

@ me in May 2023 haha

1 Like

Trust the process it’s spurs

He’s doubling down on it

Fuck it, I hope @SRCJJ is right

Because you love spurs lol

That’s supreme confidence in Conte. I told ya’ll he’d beat Arteta’s ass but finishing 2nd is a whole different story. I could see 3rd next season depending on how they strengthen.

1 Like

i think he is gonna vastly underperform and then bitch and moan about not being backed far enough and spuds are crap you know like this season.

2 Likes

That’s what I think City and Pool status quo.

Spurs best of the rest potentially depending on what Chelsea do.

At this point I’ll have Arsenal 5th or 6th depending how Ten Haag settles.

1 Like

Lol

That’s probably what’s gonna happen.

He’ll get some of the players he wanted but not all of them, he’ll begin moaning during preseason, his squad won’t cope playing 2 times a week and he’ll start his shit about Tottenham not having a high level again.
Kane will go into the the World Cup playing every match with pain injections, he’ll come back all banged up, Conte will complain they need players in January but Levy will tell him and Paratici to work with what they’ve got.
They’ll sack him around that time once the season ends.
Poch or Potter will come in.

1 Like

Nothing changes for me. FUCK SPURS! League position notwithstanding, forever in our shadow.

4 Likes

Yeah i would say the same, but there’s always some type of surprise. Maybe City or Lolpool will struggle next season. I also have a feeling Arsenal will take a step back. Very reliant on Saka and ESR this past season and if there’s any blip in their development (as there is many times with young players) Arsenal will suffer for it. Will have to see how we improve the squad tho. 200m back to back seasons is something we’ve not seen Arsenal do iirc.

4 Likes