Scum

We’ve finished 8th the past two seasons under this manager, just got knocked out of the FA Cup by Nottingham Forest, we are generally shit and have been shit for two years. I reckon that’s enough to not be hyped up about our top 4 chances as we sit in 6th place.

3 Likes

Hark back to the last two seasons and conveniently highlight finishing 8th two seasons in a row, but conveniently ignore winning the FA Cup.

We’re two points behind 4th place. Forgive me for not being a Debbie Downer because Tottenham scored two goals in injury time.

3 Likes

You don’t have to be a Debby Downer that’s fine support your team, I’m just telling u that it’s gonna end in tears if you expect anything out of this team managed by this forehead. Conte with a much shittier squad is gonna take this shitter to the woodshed.

We haven’t even bloody played tonight and the mood on here is rubbish. Yeah what happened with Spurs was shit. But people talking like Conte has them playing like prime Barcelona and that finishing above them is impossible.

If people have watched them they’d know Spurs are not that good. Leicester were just weak tonight. I mean, even bloody Conte said Spurs are shit and it’s a harder job than he thought it would be.

7 Likes

Hes just a good manager tho so he’s making chicken salad out of chicken shit. I’m jealous of them man, he’d have us balling, probably challenging for a title with our great roster.

2 Likes

Spurs will lose or draw to Chelsea this weekend, we’ll beat Burnley, and we’ll go into the break 1-2 points ahead with them having a game in hand. Pretty much dead even.

People seem upset we’re not ahead of them by more. But we were 9 points behind before we got to play with anything resembling our current starting eleven.

6 Likes

I agree Spurs are shit.

That’s why I’m annoyed they’re still above us despite having played less games.

1 Like

To quote Luca, stop being a grumpy Kangaroo.

The last game Arsenal played was a defensive masterclass. I just find it weird people getting annoyed at us tonight when we haven’t even played.

1 Like

As @BigWeng_4LYFE said it’s all the talk of progress in a season we sit 6th after two consecutive 8th placed finishes… it’s pretty sad.

Return to the CL or bust

3 Likes

Oh don’t quote him. He still lives in 2008.

And this talk has been happening for a while.

But tonight people have gone proper Negative Nelly. Spurs won a game against a shit Leicester side. They got lucky. And the same people have gathered a massive grin on their face and sharpened their claws in excitement of being able to have a go at Arsenal, the team they supposedly support.

1 Like

We’ll see in May but it’s CL or bust for me.

If Spurs finish above us with only 3-4 players that would probably make our starting 11 then it just isn’t good enough.

1 Like

If… do you think they will?

Coin flip I reckon.

We will. Chelsea will beat them. City will beat them. We will beat them.

Not sure about the 3rd one, we haven’t won at Spurs since March 2014.

So? Different players. Different manager. Different stadium.

Ahh we had the same manager and lots of similar players the last season and season before last we lost at Spurs.

• Culture runs deep at this club, despite being all over City at home and City being below par we still found a way to lose.

Basically we still haven’t fixed our loser mentality and a poor run of form is always around the corner for us.

1 Like

This is easily the most likeable and fun Arsenal team we’ve had in a long long while and whether we make top four or not the future looks a lot better than it did a year or two ago.

Try just enjoying the ride man.

2 Likes

You know this season is a golden opportunity to make top 4.

*no European football to contend with

• United are as bad as we could have hoped

• The Spurs squad really isn’t much

• West Ham probably won’t get more than 65 points.

1 Like

We are on pace for 66 points my dood, so us finishing ahead of West Ham is also a coin flip :joy::joy:

2 Likes