Scum

If you didn’t say it then I wasn’t talking to you :slight_smile:

You shouldnt laugh at them.

1 Like

Oh yeah I do care about that really, I didn’t mean it literally like that. I meant it in connection with what you said. I meant them finishing above us shouldn’t be a reason to not mock them.

1 Like

Tottenscum will always be irrelevant until they match our trophy haul - until then anything they say doesn’t matter. Mind the Gap !!

2 Likes

I hate them finishing above us mate.

1 Like

:joy::rofl: big man tings. That saying will never die and never stop being funny

1 Like

That hurts, figuratively and literally. Their CB options are really shit otherwise and Conte wants to play three of them every match. He must have really torn the hamstring because it sounds like its going to be a 2-3 month injury in the end.

COVID has come back with a bang. Tottenham are the first, but won’t be the last.

Didn’t we have a Covid outbreak at the beginning of the season?

Oh not this shit again.

2 Likes

Yes and weren’t allowed to postpone our game.

1 Like

Just come across this

2 Likes

Tottenham manager Antonio Conte says that eight players and five members of staff have tested positive for Covid-19 at the club.

Spurs are scheduled to play Rennes in the Europa Conference League on Thursday and Uefa says “the match is due to take place as scheduled”.

3 Likes

he can fuck off, Belenenses played Benfica with 9

2 Likes

Yeah big Covid outbreak… think we can safely say they are no real threat for top 4.

Surely they can pluck some youngsters from the academy to fill up some spots on the bench.

Unusual to see something positive at Tottenham.

10 Likes

I don’t think this is the time to take the piss people, my thoughts and prayers are with everyone at Spurs who has contracted the deadly virus :pray:

1 Like