Scum

:+1: .

400+ days only looks bad until you consider it takes a full season to even get some silverware. One trophy less season.

Man United though damn, strangely Mourinho still held with disdain despite it all. Sometimes that club is kinda lost.

1 Like

Irks me that @Phoebica might get to celebrate a 6th league title this season since 2005, to go along with her couple of Champions Leagueā€™s, couple of Europa Leagueā€™s and multiple domestic cups.

1 Like

Hahahaha :joy:

Oooft youā€™ve done it nowā€¦

1 Like

Probably do the quadruple tbf. Be sure to put your tears in a bottle for me.

Just concentrate on the rest of your game please as opposed to posting on the forum. Itā€™s in the dying stages as we speak.

Are they still 0-0 with Malmo?

Nah sheā€™s ahead again sadly.

:pensive::pensive:

1 Like

Theyā€™ll have to leave the bulk of their spending for the summer window otherwise theyā€™ll get rinsed.

7 Likes

19 Likes

Sounds exactly like my job

5 Likes

Itā€™s very fitting that this team is now managed by a guy called cunte

2 Likes
2 Likes
9 Likes

Thatā€™s so bizarre, haha

Ainā€™t no bigger bald fraud than Levy

3 Likes

Paying four different managers at the same time. Spurs level 9000.

5 Likes

Paying four different managers at the same time is very poor decision making by their board.

Keeping Wenger too long and replacing him with Emery and Arteta is very poor decision making by our board.

Like any Arsenal supporter I love to laugh at spurs but they have got a manager we could have had, who is one of the best managerā€™s in Europe and that isnā€™t remotely funny.

1 Like