Scum

In fairness, I have NEVER rated this guy, always got massively overrated for me, and still quite unbelievable that he got England caps…Decent player, and no more than that…

This quote from TheFightingDicks is ‘I don’t know who is worse us or them ?’ :rofl::rofl::rofl::skull:

Tbf there’s every chance he finishes above Steve Bruce Newcastle this season. Yeah. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I said during the window that not selling Kane was a big mistake.

They could have had 140m to strengthen their squad rather than keeping an unhappy player who could disrupt the team.

Levy has a reputation for retaining his best players but on this occasion he has played it really badly and it’s great to see.

1 Like

I think it might have been the timing of it tbh mate.

Arsenal are stupid enough to sell players at the end of a window and not think to replace them.

When Spurs sold Bale, they used all that projected money they were gonna get to sign 11 players.

With Man City waiting til after the Euros to make a bid, it left Spurs with very little time to think of reinvestment

1 Like

Great to see Jermaine Jenas finally admit we battered them - the scum biased twat !?

1 Like

I’ve been so fucking pleased at how well we played yesterday that I’ve hardly had time to take a step back and think about how shit Spurs are right now.

But I saw this tweet this morning and bahahahahahahahahahaha.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Yeah, you need a pretty addled brain to support that lot.

11 Likes

Wow, that’s a crazy lookalike. Sounds like Harry too.

1 Like

Was just watching MoTD2, and Jenas was as objective as I’ve ever heard. He praised Arsenal for one, but his comments on how the Spurs midfield were occupying the wrong spaces leaving huge holes forcing long balls, and how them being top after 3 games was hugely misrepresentative - spot on comments.

These lot are in big trouble if Kane isn’t feeling it. He has a van Persie-esque quality to raise the level of the whole team. Mentally he’s not all there and the whole team is deflated as a result. As good as Son is, he’s not talismanic.

That away win against City feels a long time ago now. The cunts.

1 Like

Was a home win vs City but I hear ya.

1 Like

There in very big trouble. They’ve lost 3 and struggling in Europe.
There’s more bad signs than here last season. Nuno isn’t the personality or tactician to rescue them.
Honestly think they finish lower than our 8th place last season.

6 Likes

They beat some trash team 5 - 1 in the conference league. Wonder if the spurs Nunosexuals think the club have turned a corner lmaoooo :joy::joy::joy::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla:

1 Like

Growing up, I remember Spurs being a laughing stock for Arsenal fans and generally a team that you could count on being mid table at best.

Putting all the rivalry aside, as a club they’ve done extremely well to establish themselves as one of the top teams in the league over the past decade. New stadium, sporadic CL qualification and fans that have really high expectations.

Unfortunately for them, they’ve hit a brick wall now. Couldn’t hire the right manager, huge stadium debt, a declining squad and their best player clearly wanting out. They won’t get as much for Kane to rebuild the squad next summer either, if City even follow up with their interest that is.

Feel like it was a bit of sliding doors moment for them - hire the right guy, sell Kane for £100m and buy some fresh new talent. Could have changed their fortunes. As it is, think they will be in a slump for at least a season or two before they get their shit together. Contrast that to Arsenal - okay we’ve been equally shite the last few seasons but our squad has a lot of young talent in it. There is the semblance of a plan emerging with our recruitment.

Feels like we’ll be back on top of this rivalry for a while, and it feels fucking good.

10 Likes

What is Dele Alli’s hair?

Dele Alli is one of those fake “top” players that Spurs have. Peaked about 3-4 years ago.

I don’t know what he actually does on a football pitch. A nothing player.

7 Likes

IIRC, the last time they blew a wad of cash, after seliing Bale a few years back, they bought a real load of shit. The likes of Chiriches, Chadli, Soldado, etc.

2 Likes