Scum

Not an easy job but it’s not like all the Spurs pieces are awful. The front three (Son/Kane/Moura) was good enough to fire them to a CL Final not too long ago.

I think their transfers this season has been suspect however. Bryan Gil is warming the bench and Emerson Royal doesn’t seem that good. Think it was @SRCJJ who thought Paratici’s squad building was shit. Looking on the money there.

Nuno is a hack.

No lies were told.

I want Nuno to do just enough to not get the sack because I don’t want them getting mi Potter :heart:

2 Likes

They’ve even got their own @Electrifying :ozil:

Replace Levy with Gazidis

11 Likes

Bit knee jerk? 6 games must be some kind of record.

I’m sure people were singing his praises a few weeks ago. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit…he picked up last months, manager of the month award.

1 Like

I do otherwise we might. :innocent:

2 Likes

Innit.

Potter at Spurs puts them right down the shitter. If there’s a God, let it happen.

2 Likes

I’m always staggered when people mention ndombele as a good player. He was in so many combined 11s. He is a dreadful midfielder, doesn’t concentrate, doesn’t work off the ball.

Kane losing the ball by being shit, tracking back true grit captain style, commits a over dramatic slide just to set Saka up for a goal, could be my favourite moment from the game.

Twats. So happy.

15 Likes

Haha, you realise he’s going top of the league tomorrow right? RIGHT?

1 Like

Turned over by the poorest Woolwich team in Donkeys years.

Nuno has to be sacked by 7pm.

This is on a Spurs forum…funny innit, both sets of supporters are moaning about the same thing…shit managers!..

1 Like

Looks like a cunt, plays like a cunt :joy:

11 Likes

Has there ever been such a down turn in fortunes as this guy?

2015/2018 he was class and looked to be coming into a world class player

2 Likes

Mou genuinely ruined him, you can see it in that Spurs documentary.

At one point he says that Fergie gave him one piece of advice, “sign Dele Alli,” the mad contrarian that Mou is he decided to just fucking destroy the lads confidence and career lmao. Fair play tbh, don’t tell me what to do.

6 Likes

Unless Kane finds top form and hits 25 league goals or so like usual then we’re coming above them this season.

4 Likes

I was thinking about Dele Alli before the game and wanted to ask OA why they think he went downhill so rapidly but thought I will not risk a jinx and kept quite.

Now that’s done.
What the fuck happened to him?

1 Like

You realise spuds and Nuno were there 3 games ago.

1 Like

That point in your career where you realize the club you’re contracted to is a hindrance to your success.

Kane is giving me that vibe lately.

Nuno has a much better team and this is double the games, give credit where it’s due.

It won’t kill ya :joy:

1 Like

Perhaps not going crazy on giving out undue credit might help, too.

1 Like

Nah.

Ok Seidy