Scum

Lmaooooooo Spurs :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:ozil:

6 Likes

Yikes - How bad is their finances!?

3 Likes

They have no manager, and yet still have a better manager than us :slight_smile:

Wish we had the ambition to get Gattuso :joy:

My Spurs supporting mate is so unhappy hahaha

2 Likes

Great to see Levy getting exposed, such a overrated job he did.

13 Likes

Isn’t Jorge Mendes working with Gattuso? That wont end well.

2 Likes

You lot should of seen the Spurs forum when they were going to appoint fonseca will be full melt down now :joy:

Another Spurs “mate” of mine isn’t pleased either

8 Likes

I was reading their main forum the other day, and for the most part they thought Fonseca was a step backwards.

1 Like

Yeah I started screening it like a week ago but their forum is so shit I quit, here’s some just for laughs though.

Will check for the Gattuso ones later if I can be bothered.

10 Likes

My spurs mate is still convinced that they will hire Southgate.

1 Like

Might be viewed as a good appointment by some after he brings football home.

Exactly. And he’ll be a sir. Might be nice having a sir as a manager.

Be quite happy having another reason not to like Gattuso.

1 Like

Now the noise is that Gattuso was always the preferred option, and the deal with Fonseca broke down the moment it was confirmed that Gattuso had been axed.

Which sounds like copium.

3 Likes

Screenshot 2021-06-17 at 16.36.37

Screenshot 2021-06-17 at 17.18.58

These are exactly the sort of things I want to see on a spurs managers CV. :grinning:

6 Likes

I don’t think so otherwise it’s a pretty insane coincidence that within hours of gattuso becoming available foncesca decides to can it after weeks of talks.

Then In breaking off talks Spurs start talks with gattusso in the same news release.

I’m sorry but for a club in their position to appoint Gattuso, that’s a sackable offense for everyone involved in that decision. I mean seriously, the last two years from Levy have been such a beautiful dumpster fire.

5 Likes