Scum

Feckin hell…Nor have we…

4 Likes

Give it a rest. Every post of yours is about how shit you think Arteta is. We get it.

7 Likes

Nice…woke up on the wrong side of the bed did we???

If she’s owt like me, waking up the wrong side of bed means slamming into the wall.

Definitely bad mood stimulus that

1 Like

Maybe. Doesn’t change the fact that every post of yours you manage to relate it to Arteta. Anyone would think he killed your cat and slept with your wife.

6 Likes

Ironic you should say that.

Arteta killed my wife and slept with my cat

8 Likes

I know this is supposed to be a joke. But it doesn’t work when the joke is clearly very unrealistic. No chance you have/had a wife

4 Likes

'kin 'ell you’ll get some serious likes for that.

I’ll start you off.

1 Like

So what on earth did Southgate and Arteta do to you?

I hate Arteta, he is a shit manager, a shit bloke, and he is ruining my club. I will continue to post against him EVERY single day until he fecks off…

If you don’t like it, Im sorry, but tough shit!

3 Likes

Erm, nothing? Sorry, what’s Southgate got to do with this?

1 Like

We’re currently recruiting for the Anti-Arteta Alliance.

There is no joining fee, no need for renewal and it’s a lifetime membership.

If you’re interested, please send a message to either @arsenescoatmaker or myself and we’ll get the details sent out to you.

Every post is about England winning the Euros, and as we are not the second best team, Southgate must have a hold over you…

1 Like

I don’t think @arsenescoatmaker dislikes Arteta enough to be a founder of that group, you and @BigWeng_4LYFE should be on the board for it IMO.

2 Likes

Every post? Hardly. And if you read all these posts I quite clearly say Southgate will be the reason we won’t win it. I don’t rate Southgate at all.

1 Like

Yeah I think me and @Phoebica should swap LMS teams. Although I bet if we do I bet England end up winning :joy:

Nah, France will win it. I’m fine thanks.

1 Like

Worth a shot :joy::rofl:

We were looking to open an Australian branch. We’re looking for someone to spearhead it.

2 Likes

Myself and @AW49 aren’t on the Arteta out wagon yet, maybe @rednwhitearmy can help you out.

2 Likes

Despite being there at Wembley to watch it, and that being the last Arsenal match I saw in the ground, I think I’d trade the most recent cup win versus Chelsea for victory against them in that fucking Europa League final. Maybe.

I dunno, it feels somehow controversial just thinking it.

2 Likes