Scum

His last year at Tottenham certainly raised red flags for me.

Spurs were incredibly inconsistent. Rumours were that he checked out due to Man Utd and Madrid links. It does say a lot that Levy pulled the plug on him after getting them to the CL final.

The Spurs doc shed some light on it. Poch looked very laid back, it was like he knew what was coming. Levy sounded like he gave up on him. Of course, I may be a victim of the directing presenting this narrative.

It will be interesting to see what he can do against City now. PSG haven’t looked that impressive to me. I see more individual brilliance rather than a well performing team.

1 Like

they going the chelsea route of managers now?

Spurs are just pulling their weight by ensuring that ex Chelsea managers can also find a home in North London just like their ex players can.

5 Likes

By all accounts, Sarri absolutely hated living in London and couldn’t wait to get back to Italy.

Perfect :grin:

1 Like
8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

21 Likes

Dulux’s media representatives told the Guardian they are currently preparing a statement, which will be released shortly.

.:joy:

2 Likes

I think there’s some sort of correlation here of watching Spurs play and watching paint dry.

3 Likes
8 Likes

just perfect what a joke of a club

4 Likes

:wenger:

6 Likes

Haha I missed that lost bit, but just looked it up

:laughing:

1 Like

Could have been playing these guys in the SF, but they bottled a 2 goal aggregate advantage in Croatia :joy:.

5 Likes

20210416_063338

8 Likes

We’ve got the worst manager we’ve had and are having the worst season, but Arteta has still won the FA Cup more times since he’s been here than spurs have in several decades and is in the semi final of the EL.

I wonder what Kane and Son are thinking when they see their own sponsors having a laugh at their expense.
They are two of the best players in the PL and they have nothing to show for it so they must surely realise that moving to another club is the only way they’re going to win anything.

1 Like

Tuning into the spuds game for the comedy stylings of Regullon, Slowsocco and the rest of the clown car.

2 Likes
12 Likes