2 Likes

ā€œThrowaway clubā€. Like that a lot. :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

So much for wanting trophies :joy:

3 Likes

The main contact is probably Daniel Levy

1 Like

If that ends up being true, I then have to say fair play to his loyalty, elite player spending a full career at spurs knowing your best bet of winning anything is a domestic cup going forward.

2 Likes

He wants to leave. Itā€™s just heā€™s a signed a contract that has made it unfeesable for any club to sign him.

Given his shady on field antics I will take some satisfaction if he never wins a trophy or perhaps only wins a League Cup. Iā€™m not sure which is more funny. Kieran Gibbs has 2 FA Cups you wanker

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna call him a coward for not leaving. Afraid to go and really test himself, see if he can cut it at the highest level.

1 Like

I hate the cunt and I love paying out on him for his lack of trophies, but I do think heā€™d make it and be a quality player at any club in the world.

1 Like

I reckon so too. But seems we will never find out.

2 Likes

Haha we give players shit for being unscrupulous journeymen with no loyalty to the club and only to money and then when a world class player does hang around because he likes the club he gets called a coward :joy:

I know heā€™s a cunt and I donā€™t like him but come on haha

1 Like

Absolutely.

Now if Saka sticks with us thatā€™s clearly a different story.

3 Likes

A coward, no. Heā€™s just stupid enough to sign his career away until heā€™s 30----AND WHAT?

Would we have sold RVP if he was a on 4 year contract to United for small money? Absolutely not. But he had a year to run

1 Like

Is it loyalty?, it doesnā€™t say he doesnā€™t want to leave. Which would be loyalty. Itā€™s not a case of him rejecting offers to stay at Spurs.

1 Like

I think given the length of his contract and the situation spurs find themselves in it could get ugly. Levy is a stubborn negotiator and will slap too high a price tag on Kane which could dissuade teams like Real Madrid from signing him.

Kane will want to get one last big contract and a chance at winning trophies. Maybe heā€™ll throw a tantrum the same way Koscielny did for us.

1 Like

Saka will have a Europa league medal before the season is done.

You didnā€™t say it had to be good trophies.

4 Likes

He might want to win trophies but where could he go to guarantee a title win and what club would pay more than 100m to get him?

Man City would be his best option but apart from them there is no other English club that are much better than spurs, unless he wants to play for another European club.

I donā€™t think Man City are interested, Liverpool donā€™t play with a striker like Kane and we donā€™t buy ugly players that can barely string a coherent sentence together so he might as well stay with spurs.

3 Likes

Top teams might finally have learnt that signing a 28 year old for huge money and wages is a bad idea. Just look at Alexis Sanchez, Ozil, Hazard and Griezmann.

Halaand is going to cost 70-100m and heā€™ll give you 10 years of top level service. Kane might only give 2 years of top level service. Itā€™s only feesable for Man City and PSG

2 Likes

Nobody is going to meet Levyā€™s price tag on Kane. Heā€™s 28 in July, has a spotty injury record and there are better ways to spend Ā£100m.

2 years ago, some idiot club might have paid a ridiculous amount for him. Age profile was more where you need it to be and big clubs were forking out mega money on players.

But now? Forget about it. Haaland and Mbappe will be the only two players who will realistically go for that sort of money.

Kane signed his life away with that stupidly long contract. Dumb fuck.

6 Likes

Yep. Spending Ā£100m+ on a 28 year old Kane is nonsensical when youā€™ve got a 20 year old Haaland likely available for a similar sum.

3 Likes