Scum

DIVE. F’ckin DIVE, Kane

1 Like

Glad to see that prick finally getting called out. He went down as if he had been shot ffs

2 Likes

That’s a big win in the circumstances tbh and probably means we finish behind them.
Villa are done though. Have a chance of finishing above them.
This puts the Thursday sunday argument in the bin for our start to day.

3 Likes

Big win for Spurs given the result they had midweek, still don’t think they’ll make top 4 though obviously they can’t win the Europa League…

Who has the better season out of us and Spurs will come down to if we can win the Europa League.

1 Like

Big Dave with the calls

3 Likes

Just getting caught up on this latest piece of fuckery from Kane.

I’m not really sure how this is any better than a straight dive. He deliberately abandons the ball and simply looks to get in Cash’s path to draw some contact.

4 Likes

Am I the only one thinking it’s a pen?
I think Kane’s feet are in a natural position after a chop.

Obviously Kane is heavier so he didn’t change direction as gracefully and as quickly.

EDIT: Hang on, I’ve just noticed that he fluffed the move completely. How the fuck is that pen? :rofl:
Either way, I don’t think he went for it. I blame the ref.

I’m sure he would swear on his daughters life that he didn’t miss the ball on purpose.

7 Likes

I’d give it tbh.

That’s fucking disgraceful. First time I’ve seen it.

I hate footballers, cash’s knee touches his leg and he’s screaming in pain. Makes me cringe so hard.

2 Likes

Did motd call him out on his scream like they did with Lacazette :grin:

2 Likes

He might not win any trophies or the golden boot but for technique and cheating, Kane is the master.

He has deliberately missed the ball and then put his foot where the defender’s leg was going to stop the pass and then goes down like he’s in agony but manages to drag himself back to fitness in time to take the penalty.

If this was one of our players, Lineker have been all over Twitter telling everyone how bad it was.

2 Likes

Look who the ref is. And he didn’t have a clear view, with the other spud (Moura?) blocking his sightline.

That’s at most a feint. He never actually attempted a chop there. I think it’s quite clear that he makes an intended move away from the ball towards the line of challenge. Tbh though it happens so quick I reckon it’s probably just instinct for him to try draw any kind of foul now.

1 Like

Kane is a dirty kind of player, cheats in so many ways and then you have the papers and pundits saying he was being cute to win the penalty - however if this was any other player they’d be called out for cheating ffs

8 Likes

Could you imagine the type of reputation he would have if he was one of ours :grin:

2 Likes

Wtf kind of statement is this from Bale? :sob:
Fucking hell, how do them lot even cope with all this? Treated like such a throwaway club.

10 Likes

Spurs looking like Bale’s sidechick there.

5 Likes

It sounds like ‘I wanted to goto the Euros so I decided to play football this year but after that it’s golf 24/7’. Also Real are fucked

2 Likes

Real Madrid Madrid? He is that desperate to back he named it twice. Spuds in the freaking mud.

2 Likes