Scum

Good point. You’d have to negotiate that into the contract ahead of time. I should have worded it differently.

1 Like
7 Likes

Walcott with the brace against the scum…BEAST MODEEEE

4 Likes

The only NLD I’ve ever been to.

I always remember the amount of people leaving the game when they were 2-0 up, it was a hell of a lot but to go on and win in the way we did against those was an incredible experience I’ll remember for the rest of my life.

I can’t even fathom that we’d be able to muster something like that up now :rofl:

4 Likes

When he played for us, he used to frustrate me no end. Hated his contract and everything.

I look back on it, I love his finishing style, how direct he was. And the shit we have had on the wing since.

But just another injury prone player who was never there when we needed him. Always had to play him into form to then get injured again. Eurgh.

2 Likes

5 Likes

If it gets to 4-0 :eyes:

One of the worst first halves I’ve ever had to witness and yet it all worked out in the end.

The ball has been passed forward by Rosicky to RvP, and Theo is in the top right of our screen, slightly behind Assou-Ekotto. Scott Parker is the player closest to Assou Ekotto in this frame.

20 yard gap between Walcott and Assou-Ekotto in this frame. Parker trailing Theo by a metre. Sensational sprint by Walcott. First touch was decent, second touch wasn’t the best, but the finish was immaculate. Ledley Kings looks horrendous in these highlights :joy:
theo 2

Good image.

5:59 to appreciate the Walcott sprint and Assou-Ekotto lazy jog.

Never noticed the slight deflection on the Sagna cross until now for the Rosicky goal :v:

2 Likes

How I miss those days of putting them to the sword !?

3 Likes

That 5-2 surely is one of my favourite games.
it also helps that we plugged the gap from this game onwards after a season long ‘Mind the gap’ slogan from them.

2 Likes

Big Keano getting into JR :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Redknapp is right but great entertainment :sweat_smile:

How did we lose to this Burnley team? They are awful!

4 Likes

And then the replay a few days later :grin:

9 Likes

I swear we made more noise that night than any subsequent visit.
This was George Graham first legendary night on his way to his magic hat.

5 Likes

Spurs boy Redknapp seething :rofl: complete heads gone moment :grin:

1 Like

Bales quietly having a productive season isn’t he considering all the joking about the loan

8 goals 3 assist in 1000 minutes all comp

Same stats as pepe who has played 2000 minutes…sheesh

1 Like

But but but

Pepe had a reeeeeally good game yesterday and he did well in the cup semi final last season. If you add those together, that’s 180 minutes and that’s well worth it for 72mil.

1 Like

Don’t think either of them are good value currently.

Bale did some stat padding against a shite Burnley and now people want to lick his balls? Nah.

10 Likes

Also some stat padding against the likes of Wolfsberger and Wycombe.

Burnley is probably the best side he has scored against all year, which says a lot.

7 Likes