Scum

Having spurs sell Kane and then replace him with Lacazette, is at the top of every Arsenal supporter’s wish list in the transfer window. :grinning:

7 Likes

Please happen

2 Likes

It’s not at the top of mine.

For all the stick he gets, Lacazette is not actually that bad. Don’t necessarily want us to keep him, but I don’t want to see him at Spurs either. I’d rather they replace Kane with someone properly shit like Oli McBurnie.

3 Likes

£50M.

7 Likes

#spiralofnegativity

1 Like

And the second season is always the best season for Jose.

He’s not making it to next year, is he?

He’s skipped the decent second season, and gone straight to the disastrous third.

It’s all so Spursy.

2 Likes

I want to laugh at Spurs but then I see our upcoming fixtures…

This is brilliant…I love the fact its this particular cunt ruining the prime of their best players let’s fucking goooo.

You can see the quality in the team when they’re forced to attack but Mourinho is so hell bent on countering.

1 Like

There aren’t a lot of clubs in worse shape than Arsenal but Spurs are in deep trouble.

That squad needs a huge overhaul. Son and Kane are on big money, Dier is crap and on big money. They can’t sell Son or Kane to Madrid/Barca anymore because those teams are broke. They pushed the panic button and brought in a coach whose only strategy is to spend a lot of money on older players and then leave.

They don’t have a Saka or a ESR coming through because Mourinho doesn’t like youth players. They don’t even have a guy like Eddie. If Kane gets hurt they’re fucked.

On top of all of that they opened a new stadium right in the middle of COVID and have missed out not just on football gate revenue but concert and NFL gate revenue.

Yes, our squad isn’t in great shape but we’re really close to getting out from under some bad decisions. They’re still ways off from that.

4 Likes

Will Kane and Son force Mourinho out, or will Mourinho stay and either Kane or Son go?
Levy has a good record of keeping their best players but both Kane and Son would walk into the first team of almost every top club so are they going to stay at spurs and play another season without European football?

1 Like

Who wants Kane rn on big money and a long term contract? Same goes for Son.

City are going to buy Haaland.

Liverpool? They already have an old forward line.

United? No.

Chelsea? No.

PSG? Maybe if they have to save face after losing Mbappe. This also assumes Mbappe leaves which, let’s face it, isn’t that simple. Real are broke AF.

Barca/Real? Both broke.

So I’m sure they’d want to leave but would Spurs sell at a huge loss? They don’t typically do that.

2 Likes

Yeah Levy is way to shrewd of a business man for that. Honestly he’s probably one of the best owners a club has with the exception of the state of Qatar.

Why does everyone say Barca are broke? They pay Messi like 150m every year and his contract is up. They should have money to spend shouldn’t they?

They didn’t even pay their players entirely in February I believe. They’re having cash flow problems and also owe a substantial amount of debts that expected to be repaid in the short term.

They’re broke

4 Likes

What a sentence.

1 Like

They’re in deep doodoo. The Pjanic-Arthur swap was widely acknowledged as cooking the books to prevent directors from possibly being on the hook for losses.

1 Like

Yeah just read up on it they owe 238m in transfer fees and like u said a lot of that is on players that aren’t even there anymore lol. Fuck them cunts, thats good news.

5 Likes